Page 70 of 98 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1457
    The curious one.

After the latest Spiderman we'd best hope that Jessica does not get involved romantically with the 'new' Spiderman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    After the latest Spiderman we'd best hope that Jessica does not get involved romantically with the 'new' Spiderman.
    That'd be disgustingly wierd ;(
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Well you got a point. Still a better boyfriend than Johnny Storm. Besides Parkers funnywomen love a guy with a sense of humor. Jessica would love Peter since he's quirky like that. Why do you think she went out with Clint? Parker is like a Clint only more happier.
    He's good in the sack?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    She's stated on-panel that she hates Peter's pathetic quips and that he annoys her.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spideyvspidey.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	106362

I would like a web of spider series to be truthful, combining all the spidey heroes. The 'roster' would be:
    Spiderman - With latest events 'he' would either suck or be brilliant in the team
    Scarlet spider
    Julia (the future seer, Madame web!)
    Spider-woman
    Black cat
    I'd have Zeb wells on it with mike Allred.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

OK Im confuse why do people always trying to setup Sider-man/Peter Parker like Aunt May.

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaOmega0 View Post
    OK Im confuse why do people always trying to setup Sider-man/Peter Parker like Aunt May.
    People love to ship.

Personally, Peter Parker and Felicia Hardy are my OTP.
    Bad news everyone...

Y'know, I think Spider-Woman could be in the Spider wheelhouse, ala Batgirl and Batman and Jessica could use the rub from being in that wheelhouse, much the same any Bat title gets from being a Bat title.

Basically, I'm saying if it means we could see more Jess via her own series or more exposure in another comic, being part of Spidey's wheelhouse isn't such a bad thing, eh? (of course, after this whole Sp-ock shit is over.)
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I would like a web of spider series to be truthful, combining all the spidey heroes. The 'roster' would be:
    Spiderman - With latest events 'he' would either suck or be brilliant in the team
    Scarlet spider
    Spider-woman
    Black cat
    You really should add the Black Widow(In place of the Black Cat) to the list. Sure she doesn't have Spider-Powers. But Spidey DID inspire her to be a crime fighter in her own right. Otherwise, why would she had modeled her wristband after his when she first encountered him in ASM #86.

I don't believe that Superior Spider-Man will get involve with either Captain Marvel or Spider-Woman because they would know that something's off about him as they would know that he's not Peter Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    Y'know, I think Spider-Woman could be in the Spider wheelhouse, ala Batgirl and Batman and Jessica could use the rub from being in that wheelhouse, much the same any Bat title gets from being a Bat title.

Basically, I'm saying if it means we could see more Jess via her own series or more exposure in another comic, being part of Spidey's wheelhouse isn't such a bad thing, eh? (of course, after this whole Sp-ock shit is over.)
    I think that Jessica Drew would work quite well in Spider-Man's world, along with the Black Widow. I always felt that Spider-Woman and Black Widow should have part of the Spider-Family as Julia Carpenter. I feel that Marvel could do a Spider-Woman series that could follow in the footsteps as Venom and Scarlett Spider. They just need to find a good writer who could make Jessica compelling to the readers as they have done with Hawkeye's solo series.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-27-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Scarlet spider
    Spider-woman
    Black cat
    Spider-Woman, really, has nothing to do with Spider-Man as a character, outside of having 'spider' in her codename and Darth's frequent delusions.

She has far closer ties to Wolverine than she does Peter, if you're so eager to tie her to any one male character.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Spider-Woman should not be a part of Spider-Man's world. Marvel should create a "dark" line with Blade, Dr Strange, Ghost Rider, and others, Spider-Woman should be a part of that.

a curious wanderer OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Spider-Woman should not be a part of Spider-Man's world. Marvel should create a "dark" line with Blade, Dr Strange, Ghost Rider, and others, Spider-Woman should be a part of that.
    Written by Paul Cornell and drawn by Dexter Soy!! Yes, I could agree to that. :D
    Not all who wander are lost....

I wonder if Jessica will develop the powers she had in the cartoon show...hmm..

and when will jessica try some new hairstyles.. cornrows, dreads, pixie, page, etc.

Spider-Woman should be a part of Spider-Man's world in the way as it was done with Scarlett Spider and Punisher. To have her excluded from that is dumb as previous writers has tried to do that with no avail. And when I mean by being a part of Spidey's world, I mean that some of his rogue galleries and allies could be a part of Jessica's own. And Spider-Man has the largest audience out there. So why not add her to his line-up along with the Black Widow. Afterall, the Black Cat was to have been a Spider-Woman based character before she was brought over to Spider-Man because Marv Wolfman felt that could not work on a series like Spider-Woman because of all the restrictions that was imposed based on the fact that Spider-Man could not be tied in to her series at the time. And Julia Carpenter had nothing to do with Spider-Man's either until Grim Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Spider-Woman, really, has nothing to do with Spider-Man as a character, outside of having 'spider' in her codename and Darth's frequent delusions.

She has far closer ties to Wolverine than she does Peter, if you're so eager to tie her to any one male character.
    While Spider-Woman has closer ties to Wolverine, it doesn't mean that she's tired to the hip with him. And the Black Cat and Silver Sable were tied to Wolverine as well. So why can't Spider-Woman and Black Widow be tied to Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the same manner as Julia Carpenter? While it doesn't matter now since Peter Parker is now dead and his soul has gone to Hell. Also, Mephisto is NOT a Spider-Man character either. Yet they used him as part of Peter's world.

Jessica is currently in a relationship with Clint Barton(For as long as it lasts). And Jessica would know that something's not right about Superior Spider-Man/Peter Parker. I don't think that Jessica wants to be in a relationship with someone whose personality is similar to her own. She became interested in Peter Parker because his personality is the total opposite of hers. And if she actually got to know him, Jessica would know that social upbringing is somewhat similar to her own. So she could relate to him a lot more than anyone else. Besides, I don't think that Superior Spider-Man(Ock) will get involve with either Captain Marvel or Spider-Man as a team-up partner. For that matter, I don't think that he would get involved with the Black Cat either as her bad luck powers will tell her that something's not right about Spidey as well. This is why Julia Carpenter is in a coma because she knows that Superior Spider-Man is not Peter Parker.

I think that Superior Spider-Man is the new status que for as long as the fans continue to make the new series successful.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-28-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Written by Paul Cornell and drawn by Dexter Soy!! Yes, I could agree to that. :D
    Is he DC exclusive? I don't care, he should totally write a Spider-Woman book anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Spider-Woman should be a part of Spider-Man's world in the way as it was done with Scarlett Spider and Punisher. To have her excluded from that is dumb as previous writers has tried to do that with no avail. And when I mean by being a part of Spidey's world, I mean that some of his rogue galleries and allies could be a part of Jessica's own. And Spider-Man has the largest audience out there. So why not add her to his line-up along with the Black Widow. Afterall, the Black Cat was to have been a Spider-Woman based character before she was brought over to Spider-Man because Marv Wolfman felt that could not work on a series like Spider-Woman because of all the restrictions that was imposed based on the fact that Spider-Man could not be tied in to her series at the time. And Julia Carpenter had nothing to do with Spider-Man's either until Grim Hunt.
    No, I just don't see the story potential. Black Cat works well in Spider-Man's world because she fills a specific role, she'll always tempt him to give up on Peter Parker and just be Spider-Man. Jessica wouldn't bring anything to Spidey's mythos just like I don't see Peter bringing anything to her's.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

personally, i'd rather have a Marvel UK (or International) line with her as one of the main solo heroes. Blade could be part of that too. being labeled a horror character hasn't worked out for anyone, so far (especially Blade), imo.

. Captain Britain
    . Spider-woman
    . Union Jack
    . MI13
    . Blade
    .WinterGuard
    etc...
    Last edited by Monty_Cristo; 12-28-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time