Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Galactus vs. A Celestial

Just curious who would win if....

1.) Galactus and a Celestial went at it.

2.) Galactus and the all Celestials went at it.

Galactus ate a Celestial, one who was sleeping. But yeah it depends on level.

And if all Celestials, Galactus is worked, badly.

Exclamation

I am not too familar with the Celestials, are some more powerful than others? What are their main powers and what makes them so tough? Just how tough are they?

They are your basic omnipotent reality warpers possessing great cosmic power.

A celestial in human form easily turned Thor into a frog. During the Infinity Gauntlet, a couple Celestials fought Thanos by lobbing planets at him.

Exclamation

So how does Galactus match up to them? Say him versus the most powerful one in a one on one fight.

BTW, how did Thanos fare against the Celestials?

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Confederate
    So how does Galactus match up to them? Say him versus the most powerful one in a one on one fight.

BTW, how did Thanos fare against the Celestials?
    This was Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet so they were only a mild annoyance.

As for their power. I really don't know. I'd say that a single Celestial is around the same power level as Galactus.

Exclamation

Is Galactus a celestial from the previous universe?

No he's not.

Not to sound mean, but there's really nothing stopping you from looking this all up on the internet. Go to Marvel Directory. They're usually pretty good when it comes to history and origins.

I don't understand why you didn't try it in the first place.

Originally Posted by The Last Confederate

Say him versus the most powerful one in a one on one fight.
    That would be Exitar the executioner.

And unless he tries to feed on his energies (and supposing it'll work) Galactus would be destroyed, as Exitar is about as powerful as an entire host of regular celestials, IIRC.

The Celestials origins are unknown, I believe its speculated that eternity might of created them, but there have been scenes of them being born from dead universes iirc, its unknown, and galactus in the previous universe was just a scientist i think, who was normal human

Yeah.. Duke pretty much said that there.

You could just look it up yourself.

Besides that: The Celestials are pretty much Super evoled creatures, that exist on all universes. (While each marvel Unvierse has a different verison of being.)

And no.. They cannot take the LT.

As for Power levels: The weakest can be taken out by Marvel Super Earths (Earth and Space based.) The big hitters..

Well it is like comparing a fly to a elephant.

is it cold in here?

I remember in Secret Wars II, the Beyonder wiped the cosmos with all the Celestials to impress Tabitha "Boom-Boom/Time Bomb/Meltdown" Smith.

I thought the most powerful Celestial was called "The One Above All"(not TOAA the Tribunal always talks about). As for the fight it self, I think a fully fed Galactus would be able to beat anyone of them in a one on one fight but if they were to all team up on him I think he would be overwhelm.

Originally posted by Titan76

I thought the most powerful Celestial was called "The One Above All"(not TOAA the Tribunal always talks about).
    TOAA might be their leader, but Exitar's the guy they call when some celestial need to be "disciplined" (like the dreaming celestial) or when there's dirty job to be done.

Just the fact Exitar's about 10 times bigger than the other celestials serves as an indication.

Quote Originally Posted by Absalom
    TOAA might be their leader, but Exitar's the guy they call when some celestial need to be "disciplined" (like the dreaming celestial) or when there's dirty job to be done.

Just the fact Exitar's about 10 times bigger than the other celestials serves as an indication.
    And the Invisible Woman was still able to hurt him. Also Celestials are born from dead galaxies with the most recent being made from the Black Galaxy which was a galaxy that had all it's star's snuffed out by Ego.