Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Starting the operation! GrampaGen's Avatar

In Berserk, while pursuing the now-renegade Band of the Hawk at the request of the Midland King, Wyald, leader of the Black Dog Knights (brigands, criminals, and rapists given a second chance as the King's most ruthless army division) attempts to rape Caska by going into Apostle mode where he grows a giant demonic penis.

Upon seeing this Guts totally flips out and hacks off said weiner.

Then later when Wyald tries to kill the decrepit Griffith, Nosferatu Zodd impales him on his horns and breaks his back :D

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man
    but yeah, when Veidt gets told "nothing ends" I was like... there ya go buddy. enjoy you're new evil empire! :D
    I'll always treasure the moment I read somebody else's suggestion for how that story could end.

And it could end with Dan and Laurie returning to Veidt's retreat with a shotgun and the phrase, "Catch this."

Come and drink my koolaid CrossoverManiac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom68
    Two from jurrassic park

first when dennis nedry gets killed.
    and second when the lawyer bastard gets eaten.
    What the hell did the lawyer do to deserve being eaten by T-Rex?
    "I traveled all of them as I pleased. I walked worlds of smoke and half-truths, intangible. Worlds of torment and of unnamable beauty. Opaline towers as high as small moons. Glaciers that rippled with insensate lust. And one world with nothing but shrimp. I tired of that one quickly." Illyria-Angel the TV Series

Author original superhero story Metadeliquents (updated 07/28/08) and a few anime music videos.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CrossoverManiac
    What the hell did the lawyer do to deserve being eaten by T-Rex?
    He was a Lawyer?

Seriously, do we need a reason?

wahahahah

but what if that lawyer was Harvey Birdman? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos
    He was a Lawyer?

Seriously, do we need a reason?
    My best friend's a lawyer!

No, I can't defend that, I'll just be off now.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    Daaammn. What Jet Li movie was that from?

Kiss of the dragon

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    Daaammn. What Jet Li movie was that from?

it was from a movie i think was called back to defense. jet was rickshaw drive who had a large rivalry with some navy officers. the woman he loved was a whore but was forced into it to pay bills. she was also the daughter of his best friend and roomate. after a touching reunion, she goes to gets some food when she is kiddnapped by the navy officers. jet and her dad jump into action. they chase them to a warehouse district where jet fighter their captain. meanwhile, the officers beat up the girl's father and throw him off the roof and then the girl. jet is super pissed and about to beat them to death but the chinesse police arrest them. he is then beat and tortured by the cops. he tries to tell them what happened but they countinue anyway. the next day, the officers get out of jail while jet roars in rage. he then escapes and hunt them down and traps them in a factory. there, he beats the one who killed his friend and his daughter with a shovel. then he puts him on a conveor belt and says this with the coldest look on his face:

"you killed my best friend and my love. you starts this, not i. so now, you can burn in hell."

he then watches as the guy is burned to death. talked about your sweet revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by GrampaGen
    In Berserk, while pursuing the now-renegade Band of the Hawk at the request of the Midland King, Wyald, leader of the Black Dog Knights (brigands, criminals, and rapists given a second chance as the King's most ruthless army division) attempts to rape Caska by going into Apostle mode where he grows a giant demonic penis.

Upon seeing this Guts totally flips out and hacks off said weiner.

Then later when Wyald tries to kill the decrepit Griffith, Nosferatu Zodd impales him on his horns and breaks his back :D
    Well, he did get a few seconds...

But yes, that dude did deserve it. IIRC he raped some 12 year old girl earlier in that volume.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read
    Jet Li's villains always end up dying in spectacularly horrible ways, though.

Remember "Cradle 2 the Grave"? His nemesis there died when Jet shoved a highly radioactive rock down his throat, which *melted* the guy's face from the inside out.

That's just messy.

I like that Kiss of the Dragon where he used acupunture to do the move on the French Bastard. Basically, what it did was cut of the blood supplies to the lower areas and stuck it into the head where it swelled and blood popped out everywhere.

it was from a movie i think was called back to defense. jet was rickshaw drive who had a large rivalry with some navy officers. the woman he loved was a whore but was forced into it to pay bills. she was also the daughter of his best friend and roomate. after a touching reunion, she goes to gets some food when she is kiddnapped by the navy officers. jet and her dad jump into action. they chase them to a warehouse district where jet fighter their captain. meanwhile, the officers beat up the girl's father and throw him off the roof and then the girl. jet is super pissed and about to beat them to death but the chinesse police arrest them. he is then beat and tortured by the cops. he tries to tell them what happened but they countinue anyway. the next day, the officers get out of jail while jet roars in rage. he then escapes and hunt them down and traps them in a factory. there, he beats the one who killed his friend and his daughter with a shovel. then he puts him on a conveor belt and says this with the coldest look on his face:

"you killed my best friend and my love. you starts this, not i. so now, you can burn in hell."

Its from the Movie Kiss of the Dragon hence the name of the move kiss of the dragon. He sticks a little needle in the base of the guys neck and then the blood rushed up all through his body and you can see is come out of his eyes and his ears.

If we are talking about people who are getting what's due, then we have to mention the MAX Punisher series.

During the first arc when Frank goes and throws the mob enforcer (and psycho) Pittsy onto a steel guardrail, and shoots his face off with a shotgun.

Putting the smackdown on the "Mongolian" (who hit a girl who reminded Frank of his daughter) during the Mother Russia arc.

And the most satisfying of punishments...having Nicky Cavella die a slow and painful death with a bullet to the guts after the bastard urinated all over the remains of the Punisher's family.

Don't mess with FRANK!!!!
    "I am a man of peace."
    "A man of peace who fights like ten tigers."

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Josh
    Its from the Movie Kiss of the Dragon hence the name of the move kiss of the dragon. He sticks a little needle in the base of the guys neck and then the blood rushed up all through his body and you can see is come out of his eyes and his ears.

this movie is a far earlier one. and i have kiss of the dragon and this is not kiss of the dragon.

this movie is a far earlier one. and i have kiss of the dragon and this is not kiss of the dragon.
    You're right. The Kiss of the Dargon that you are describing is not the one he is.