Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_rider_x3
    When Godzilla from GFW blew himself up with a firebreath that came from a wound that came from his neck..

Any time Duncan Macleod killed an evil immortal, they had it coming...

When cell got owned by ssj2 Gohan, cell jr's too

Anytime Bruce lee fought against the villain of any movie he was in....poor poor villain.
    Anytime Connor Macleod killed an evil immortal. :p
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Extant getting ripped out of time and taking the place of Atom Smasher's mother when Kobra crashed her plane.

Likewise, Kobra getting his heart ripped out by Black Adam.

Of course, Dr. Light getting mindwiped/mindfucked into becoming a moron after raping Sue. Discussions of free will/justice/vigilanteism aside, the little punkbitch deserved what he got, if not worse.

Green Goblin getting impaled by his own glider.

Any time Fabian Cortez got killed, he usually deserved it.

spoilers:
    Cheshire
    end of spoilers in the latest issue of Villains United.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Otto´s had this one coming for years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7
    Otto´s had this one coming for years.
    Spidey looks like he had parts of his face removed in that pic.

As for Godzilla thing; That is GMK.. Not GFW. Techic thing there.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Man
    It's already been done. Thank the crappiness that is Batman/Superman. Major Force was brought back as part of the government taskforce assigned to catch Superman by Luthor. No explanation was given to how he was revived, and even worse, they had him working alongside Captain Atom, his original rival!!

I think there was a Green Lantern arc later that had Kyle dealing with him, but I don't know if they explained his ressurection. All I know is it had Major Force killing Kyle's mom and then stuffing her body in an oven (in what had to be the most tasteless thing I'd ever seen in a Green Lantern comic)! He even taunted Kyle who upon returning to his mother's place, had fearfully looked in the fridge first.

Major Force - (paraphrased) C'mon Rayner, you don't really think I'd repeat myself did you?

The Superman/Batman arc took place BEFORE Kyle tossed his head into outer space, and Kyle did that because Major Force said he didn't it was possible for him to die, while referencing his "death" in the S/B arc.

And he said he faked out Kyle by putting a dummy in the oven.
    Life is but a dream. So why wake up?
    What kind of Spot Check do you have to roll to notice a parked Autobot?
    Ultimately, Halo has taught me that no matter how far in the future you go, the best weapon for fighting Zombies remains the shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixth_Winged
    When Joker got killed by Batman in DKR then spits on him.
    Just a nit-pick, but Joker actually twisted and snapped his own spine, Bats just broke his neck. :)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman
    The Superman/Batman arc took place BEFORE Kyle tossed his head into outer space, and Kyle did that because Major Force said he didn't it was possible for him to die, while referencing his "death" in the S/B arc.

And he said he faked out Kyle by putting a dummy in the oven.
    What did Kyle do to piss Major Force off in the first place?

(IMO, after the girlfriend-in-the-fridge incident MF should have been Kyle's arch-enemy.)

Appearently, Major Force was supposed to get Kyle to give him his ring. He tried to accomplish that my making Kyle not want to be a superhero anymore. The point of making him think that he had killed his mom and put her in the oven was to make Kyle realize that as long as he was a hero his freinds and family would be in danger. That is also why Kyle is currently in outer space.
    Ultimately, Halo has taught me that no matter how far in the future you go, the best weapon for fighting Zombies remains the shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read
    in a jet li movie i watch today, some usa navy boys killed jet's friend and his daughter who he was in love with and he was arrested and beaten. he then escaped and hunted them down. the one who murdered the girl was a real ass and jet burned him to death.
    Daaammn. What Jet Li movie was that from?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman
    Appearently, Major Force was supposed to get Kyle to give him his ring. He tried to accomplish that my making Kyle not want to be a superhero anymore. The point of making him think that he had killed his mom and put her in the oven was to make Kyle realize that as long as he was a hero his freinds and family would be in danger. That is also why Kyle is currently in outer space.
    Is this the same reason MF killed his girlfriend?

Heck if I know. I only read Green Lantern starting this year and ending partway through Rebirth. Like five issues, total.

Talking

Two pages and nobody mentioned Serk Brakkis yet? I'm disgusted. :p

Quoth the raptor.. RARGH!

Transformers Armada, when Thust, who has betrayed not only Megatron, but his entire race, to Unicron...

... gets knocked into one of Unicron's many shifting joints and ends up trapped. Meanwhile, Megatron... err, Galvatron at the time, just walks off, as Thrust gets popped open like a twig by the very force he thought he'd allied with.

A fitting end for such a disgusting scumbag. Abandoned by his former master and unconsciously destroyed by his new one.

when Dr. Manhattan tells Adrien Veidt that "nothing ever really ends" and thusly implicating that all of Adrien's sacrifice and contrivances to save the world may not make a lasting difference on the fate of the world. that Veidt hasn't saved mankind from whatever fate he feared was in store for them. Veidt was so convinced that what he was doing was right, and so determined to sacrifice millions of innocents, that for Manhattan to suggest that it STILL might not save humanity was one of the most satisfying moments in Watchmen. if Veidt was really as smart as he thought he was... he would have figured out that this basic human tendency to kill each other off won't be postponed forever.

geez, Watchman was such a byproduct of the Cold War era that it doesn't really age too well. great book, but a lot of the stuff that seemed so relevant at the time is based on... flawed logic. it's like guys arguing that (insert Republican here) are going to blow up the world when some of the biggest "hawks" in American history were Democrats... aka Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D Roosevelt, and Lyndon Johnson!!! like "the Dark Knight Returns", the anti-Reagan artistic posturing doesn't age the book very well.... and the Nixon as pseudo-dictator angle was especially pointless. (although the cheap shots at Kissinger WERE kinda funny)

but yeah, when Veidt gets told "nothing ends" I was like... there ya go buddy. enjoy you're new evil empire! :D