Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 191
  1. #16
    McNinja Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11,798

    Default

    The Incredible Hulk: The Abomination being locked in a room and forced to watch his Ex-Wife say she'll always love him from an old tape.

  2. #17
    Old School Rumbler yeoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erebus
    When Stone Cold Steve Austin sprayed a beer truck at Vince McMahn.
    I always preferred Angle with the Milk truck. Man that was funny.
    "Until all are one."

  3. #18

    Default

    When Possessed Yusuke beat the crap out of Sensui
    When Sinestro's back got broken by Hal(too bad it was an illusion)
    When Joker got killed by Batman in DKR then spits on him.
    When Kyle severed Major force's head and threw it into space(knowing DC, they'll make a plot where someone collects it and manage to match it with his body )
    When the thousand(spidey foe) was in pete's house vowing for revenge in the future, a shoe stepped on him.
    When Apocalypse's essence got severed from Cyclops and skewered by Cable with Psimitar.
    When Tyrant and Morg get nullified
    When Angelo Fortunato was left by Venom
    When R. Thor beheaded Loki and stuck it into a pike
    When Carnage got ripped in 2 by Sentry
    When DD ripped that silly scar off Bulleyes head
    Every execution Punisher did along with GR
    When superman humiliates Darkseid by sticking him into the source wall.
    When Genesis sicked monsters eating flesh on cyber.
    When Jin beat Heihachi to a pulp

    Quote Originally Posted by Guts/Batman
    When Babidi got his head popped up by Majin Buu...
    IMO that one too.
    Last edited by Sixth_Winged; 10-16-2005 at 02:12 AM.

  4. #19
    Lest We Forget The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In the darkest regions of my mind
    Posts
    12,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erebus
    When Stone Cold Steve Austin sprayed a beer truck at Vince McMahn.
    Any time Stone Cold stunned a McMahon.

    And OT: Is there any person who's more wooden of an actor than Linda McMahon? She couldn't properly sell a stunner OR a kick to JR's groin. That, and I do believe she's turning into LITERAL driftwood.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

    - C.S. Lewis

    Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog
    Any time Stone Cold stunned a McMahon.

    And OT: Is there any person who's more wooden of an actor than Linda McMahon? She couldn't properly sell a stunner OR a kick to JR's groin. That, and I do believe she's turning into LITERAL driftwood.
    While we're on wrestling, Eric Bischoff getting beaten up at ECW One Night Stand.

    Another wrestling one that comes to mind, but requires a bit of explaination...

    This is from a match on Eddie Guerrero's DVD, featuring Los Gringos Locos (Guerrero and Art Barr, one of the most hated heel teams ever in lucha libre) against El Hijo de Santo and Octagon, accompanied by Blue Panther. Double Mask vs Hair match, two out of three falls, and both men had to be pinned to win the fall.

    Guerrero and Barr in particular played asshole heels to perfection throughout the match, pissing off the crowd to an absolutely massive degree (and boy, was it sweet to hear the Americans taunted by chants of "Me-hi-co! Me-hi-co!" instead of the other way round for a change). This culminated when, in the third fall, Art Barr hit Octagon with a piledriver behind the referee's back (piledrivers are illegal in lucha libre, and anyone who takes one sells it like death itself). The referee, of course, turned around to see Art Barr to pin Octagon. One, two, three. Octagon was stretchered off, and Santo was left alone against Guerrero and Barr. As Santo engaged Guerrero, Blue Panther ran in and hit Art Barr with a piledriver, allowing Santo to get the pin on him.
    "After a long absence, the original Thor returned to his comic book, only to discover that comics in the 90s were very different to what he remembered. But Thor quickly fit right in by going violently insane."

    "You know, if everyone the Punisher killed turns out to be no more dead than anyone else who dies in Marvel Comics, he's going to be in BIG trouble one of these days."

    - Both from Marvel Year in Review 1993

  6. #21
    The Dark Side of Anger Ghost_rider_x3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    111

    Default

    When Godzilla from GFW blew himself up with a firebreath that came from a wound that came from his neck..

    Any time Duncan Macleod killed an evil immortal, they had it coming...

    When cell got owned by ssj2 Gohan, cell jr's too

    Anytime Bruce lee fought against the villain of any movie he was in....poor poor villain.

  7. #22
    New Member Captain Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    In the Punisher movie Mr. Saint's life being torn up and then being dragged by a car that is loaded with C-4("You killed my son,...[back round "AAAAAHHHHH...BOOM"]...'Both of them'"

    Don being shot in the back of the head in the Boondock Saints

    Bricktop being shot by the Pikies in Snatch


    Ultimate Doom getting beat by reed

  8. #23
    Naturally Spooky Mike Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Jet Li's Kiss of the Dragon...a sniveling French crime lord, who happened to be the Commisioner of the French Police and run a prostitution ring, underwent the most painful death when Jet Li's placed a needle in the base of his neck and caused a ridiculously slow and painful death, full of blood and pressure welling in the head, blood coming from ears, eyes, nose...it was cool.

  9. #24
    It Ain't Easy being G...
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Your guess is as good as mine...
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixth_Winged
    When Kyle severed Major force's head and threw it into space(knowing DC, they'll make a plot where someone collects it and manage to match it with his body )
    It's already been done. Thank the crappiness that is Batman/Superman. Major Force was brought back as part of the government taskforce assigned to catch Superman by Luthor. No explanation was given to how he was revived, and even worse, they had him working alongside Captain Atom, his original rival!!

    I think there was a Green Lantern arc later that had Kyle dealing with him, but I don't know if they explained his ressurection. All I know is it had Major Force killing Kyle's mom and then stuffing her body in an oven (in what had to be the most tasteless thing I'd ever seen in a Green Lantern comic)! He even taunted Kyle who upon returning to his mother's place, had fearfully looked in the fridge first.

    Major Force - (paraphrased) C'mon Rayner, you don't really think I'd repeat myself did you?


  10. #25
    BANNED Peter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Australia. All of it.
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G_Man
    All I know is it had Major Force killing Kyle's mom and then stuffing her body in an oven (in what had to be the most tasteless thing I'd ever seen in a Green Lantern comic)! He even taunted Kyle who upon returning to his mother's place, had fearfully looked in the fridge first.
    But that was a fake-out, wasn't it? Ie, he didn't really do it?

  11. #26
    It Ain't Easy being G...
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Your guess is as good as mine...
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    But that was a fake-out, wasn't it? Ie, he didn't really do it?
    It was? Can't remember it too well.

  12. #27

    Default

    Incredibles: Syndrome's cape getting caught in the turbine of his own jet. He REALLY deserved that, and it was a payoff for the 'NO CAPES!' rant earlier in the film, to boot.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G_Man
    It's already been done. Thank the crappiness that is Batman/Superman. Major Force was brought back as part of the government taskforce assigned to catch Superman by Luthor. No explanation was given to how he was revived, and even worse, they had him working alongside Captain Atom, his original rival!!

    I think there was a Green Lantern arc later that had Kyle dealing with him, but I don't know if they explained his ressurection. All I know is it had Major Force killing Kyle's mom and then stuffing her body in an oven (in what had to be the most tasteless thing I'd ever seen in a Green Lantern comic)! He even taunted Kyle who upon returning to his mother's place, had fearfully looked in the fridge first.

    Major Force - (paraphrased) C'mon Rayner, you don't really think I'd repeat myself did you?

    Actually Major force was decapitated and his head thrown into outerspace took place upon the GL arc you've just mentioned. I don't believe he did it before(he came close at killing him when MF killed her girlfriend) and S/B 3 & 4 predates that.

    So that being said, it hasn't been done yet but it's not surprising if it did happen.

    And luckily Kyle's mom isn't dead just yet (it was apparently a mannequin). Serves you righ Major Force!!!
    Last edited by Sixth_Winged; 10-16-2005 at 06:13 AM.

  14. #29
    Senior Member lonewolf23k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    In Death to Smoochy, I loved it when the Irish Mobsters grabbed crooked Children's Program Producer Burke Bennett and dragged him into the shadows, the mob boss lady telling Sheldon (aka Smoochy) "We'll take care of him."

    Especially since previously, they grabbed this other crooked guy Burke hired to whack Smoochy, who got the wrong rhino and killed Moochy, the punch-drunk boxer who was the boss lady's brother...

    Merv Green: Don't do this to me! I love children! I'd never kill Moochy!
    Tommy: You like kids, eh?
    Merv Green: Yes!
    Tommy: You like fairy tales, then?
    Merv Green: Yeah!
    Tommy: Jimmy, tell him the one about the worthless [*****] that got his head chopped off with an axe.
    -Exit the LoneWolf

    Founder of the Latverian Resistance: "Down with Doom!"

    EXTERMINATE! -Any Dalek

  15. #30
    Rita's Rincewind Jared H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    This isn't church camp!
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf23k
    In Death to Smoochy, I loved it when the Irish Mobsters grabbed crooked Children's Program Producer Burke Bennett and dragged him into the shadows, the mob boss lady telling Sheldon (aka Smoochy) "We'll take care of him."

    Especially since previously, they grabbed this other crooked guy Burke hired to whack Smoochy, who got the wrong rhino and killed Moochy, the punch-drunk boxer who was the boss lady's brother...

    "And then we took his head, and played a little..."

    Edit:, oh, and the last line is actually "Hey Danny, tell him the one about the worthless [*****] that got his head chopped off with an axe." Very close, though.
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

    AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

    Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •