Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 148
  1. #1
    Computer says 'no' GabrielleWP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5

    Default Most annoying character on any TV show

    This may have been done before, but while watching 'I Dream of Jeannie' today that Dr.Bellows struck me as the most annoying character on TV. So much so that I had to turn the channel. (granted Jeannie isn't the best show anyway)

    So I was wondering what TV character do you think is most annoying? One you'd beat the crap out of if you ran into them.


    GWP

  2. #2
    Anxiety Lad Arrjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida.
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielleWP
    This may have been done before, but while watching 'I Dream of Jeannie' today that Dr.Bellows struck me as the most annoying character on TV. So much so that I had to turn the channel. (granted Jeannie isn't the best show anyway)

    So I was wondering what TV character do you think is most annoying? One you'd beat the crap out of if you ran into them.


    GWP
    Kristin Kreuk's Lana Lang. From Smallville. She's so whiny and without her there would be less Dawson's Creek moments in the show. I don't hit ladies though so I'd leave that bit up to my wife. It'd be fun to watch too.
    "I don't hate Domino. I just embrace her cumdump status. More characters should revel in it like she does." -Talisman.

  3. #3
    Hello, hunnies! Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Denim
    Kristin Kreuk's Lana Lang. From Smallville. She's so whiny and without her there would be less Dawson's Creek moments in the show. I don't hit ladies though so I'd leave that bit up to my wife. It'd be fun to watch too.
    I cheered in that episode where Chloe smashed her into the glass case. :D
    "That's for those lame wooden Neutrogena commercials, you cow!" :p

  4. #4
    Razzie Nominee eJm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Outer London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Jack from Will and Grace.

    He should die. Horribly.

    and so should the damn show

  5. #5
    Junior Member Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eJm
    Jack from Will and Grace.

    He should die. Horribly.

    and so should the damn show
    Or you could not watch it. That's what I do.

  6. #6
    From putty 2 orange Ontir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the Burnt Over State!
    Posts
    6,673

    Default

    URKEL!!!

    I didn't watch the show he's from, but he was so unbearable, that I had to turn the channel when they advertised the show!

    Jack, from Will & Grace still has his moments, but he was much funnier in the first few seasons. Back then, he still had some capabilities in the world. Now he's a complete twit, and aside from nursing, which he quickly dumped, absolutely useless. The one I'd nominate from that show, is Grace. The first mistake they made with her, was to make her an incredibly shrill, cloying, overly-needy B!+@# when she married Leo. Even after he was written out, they never fixed her, in fact, the episodes that she wasn't on, because of the actress' preganacy, the show was better. That's a MAJOR problem!
    * *

    Civilly disobeying the law of gravity.

  7. #7
    ALL FEAR SQUIRREL GIRL!! dougputhoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    324

    Default

    George W. Bush from NBC Nightly News.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Davideaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    Spike, during the last seasons of Buffy

    Meredith Gray from "Gray's Anatomy"

    Peggy Hill
    Last edited by Davideaux; 09-30-2005 at 07:42 PM.
    I could sleep all day.

  9. #9
    Yeah, I'm Sweet. SnowTrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougputhoff
    George W. Bush from NBC Nightly News.
    LOL

    My vote goes to Kitty from That 70's Show, she dosent really annoy me but when she gets all mad about her kids growing up and stuff that just annoys the hell out of me.
    Dean: So, what do we do now?
    Castiel: I suggest we imbibe copious quantities of alcohol... just wait for the inevitable blast wave.

  10. #10
    Black Rose Duelist Sandoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Shannon from Lost. What a whiney, manipulative bitch.

  11. #11
    Thinning the Herd Albert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Newark, DE
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Denim
    Kristin Kreuk's Lana Lang. From Smallville. She's so whiny and without her there would be less Dawson's Creek moments in the show. I don't hit ladies though so I'd leave that bit up to my wife. It'd be fun to watch too.
    And the choir says amen. My wife loathes her even more than I do, so maybe we could get a tag team catfight goin'.

  12. #12
    Like Dr Phil, but AWESOME Kirayoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On the Fields of Trensimore, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer.
    Posts
    2,173

    Default

    Major Frank Burns from M*A*S*H. Adulterous, self-serving, cowardly, paranoid, hypocritical, racist. An incompetent doctor and a terrible human being. The man has not one redeeming grace in him.
    Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism!

  13. #13
    Senior Member The Mirrorball Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Monica in "Touched by an Angel". Especially when the Sacred Overhead Light is turned on.
    Check out my deviantART gallery!

  14. #14
    Razzie Nominee eJm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Outer London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Or you could not watch it. That's what I do.
    You tell that to my sisters during dinner ;)

  15. #15
    Hello, hunnies! Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowTrooper
    LOL

    My vote goes to Kitty from That 70's Show, she dosent really annoy me but when she gets all mad about her kids growing up and stuff that just annoys the hell out of me.
    No way, Kitty kicks more ass than Red ever could! :D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •