Lenient Tyrant/Moderator Brian Cronin's Avatar

Default RULES: Please read before you start posting

Here are some rules for the Image Comics Forum (with future rules to be added as needed):

1. BE CIVIL
    This should be self explanatory, but just in case, on this board, we do not tolerate people acting like jerks for no reason. Treat everyone with civility. This goes for posters as WELL as creators of the titles. If you want to complain about Todd McFarlane or whomever, go ahead, but do it civilly, or I will delete.

2. PROFANITY
    Keep the use of profanity to a minimum and do not use it as part of an insult.

3. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP
    This is less of an issue now that we have started over from scratch, but trust me, it will eventually happen that you will want to start a thread that someone else already started. Do a search before you post to make sure that someone else has not already posted your topic.

4. DISCUSS IMAGE COMICS
    This may also seem to be a basic idea, but just for clarification's sake, please keep all topics related to Image Comics. If you want to talk about a movie you saw or what you had for dinner, we have Rita's Lounge on the Community Board and X-Crescence on the X-Books Board for that.

5. DISCUSSION THREADS
    Discussion threads are for DISCUSSIONS. Therefore, there will be no "stakeclaiming" threads like, "Invincible #12 - Discuss!" In fact, I would like to go further than that and ask that you at least write a paragraph if you are going to start a discussion thread. Otherwise, just let someone else start the thread. And please avoid terms like "Official" and "All Purpose" in thread titles. Just because you're the first person to start a thread doesn't make it "Official."

6. ABC/WILDSTORM BOOKS ARE NOT IMAGE BOOKS.
    Just thought that'd be helpful to use in conjunction with Rule #4. Go visit the DC Imprints board to discuss those books.

7. NO SPAMMING
    No selling or advertising for the purposes of making money. This includes posting collections for sale or linking to an online auction. This is not the place to try to unload your back issues of Brigade. These will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned.

8. DO NOT JUST POST A LINK TO YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE.
    Please don't post threads or responses like "Check out my review of Walking Dead #63 here." We would like people to use this board to discuss comics and not as free advertising for their website. If your sole purpose on this board is to get more hits on your comic blog/website then it will be considered spam. You can link to your blog in your signature or user profile. If you want to advertise your website take it up with the people who run CBR. Contact Info can be found on the front page.
    Last edited by Brandon Hanvey; 03-08-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!