Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Name Is Earl

Default My Name Is Earl

This looks like the only new show I'll try to make a point of watching every week instead taping and watching later (Night Stalker).

yeah it looks interesting so does surface.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

bump...

Earl & The Office back to back.. oh yeah

The Man without a Face The Joker's Avatar

Yeah, I'm also very much looking forward to watching Earl. Looks like it's going to be a very funny show. Night Stalker is another one I'll have to Tivo.
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Im too lazy to search through google for a good site about nightstalker, does anybody know a good one, if so could you please link it?

Cheers.

Really? I think by the ads, the show looks horrible.

There must be some worthiness as the network seems to be promoting the hell out of it.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Hopkins
    Im too lazy to search through google for a good site about nightstalker, does anybody know a good one, if so could you please link it?

Cheers.
    Here's one.

When does this premiere? It looks like a decent show to try out.
    "I figure the right thing starts at the beginning of the day, not after you've been caught." - John Crichton (Farscape)

Speaking as someone who already saw the pilot for Nightstalker, unless they heavily retooled it, you won't be Tivoing it for very long.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

The Man without a Face The Joker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold
    Speaking as someone who already saw the pilot for Nightstalker, unless they heavily retooled it, you won't be Tivoing it for very long.

Going off of your opinion, it definately sounds like Nightstalker isnt even worth checking out. But if all you saw was the Pilot, then I think I'll still give it a try. Atleast for a few more episodes.
    If it's not at all good after a few episodes, then I'll definately wont be Tivoing it at all. :)
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote Originally Posted by Predator
    When does this premiere? It looks like a decent show to try out.
    September 20th at 9 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Going off of your opinion, it definately sounds like Nightstalker isnt even worth checking out. But if all you saw was the Pilot, then I think I'll still give it a try. Atleast for a few more episodes.
    If it's not at all good after a few episodes, then I'll definately wont be Tivoing it at all. :)
    Hey, for all I know, they retooled the pilot also. That's why I was watching it, as a focus group. But the first episode, at least, seemed beyond redemption.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

I finally saw some ads for both My Name Is Earl and The Office season premiers this Tuesday night. Looks like it could very well be the funniest single hour of television for me. Can't wait.

Crushing Evil Everywhere JadeDragon's Avatar
    Temporary Human Body, Hollywierd, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, MilkyWay Galaxy, God's Universal Dream

The ad firm I work at did some print advertising for Earl, so we all got to watch the first episode.

I LOVED it! Very cool and funny show. The actors are all great. I'll be watching every week!

Ciao!!~~~~JadeDragon

I saw My Name is Earl at the Museum of Television & Radio[/B] on friday night, and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen on network television!

Civilly disobeying the law of gravity.