Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Lined up against Wonder Woman's best shot

The following characters have to stand and take a full on strike from Wonder Woman. The characters aren't allowed to brace themselves or defend themselves in any way. How well does each of them take it?

Wolverine
    Spider-Man
    Aquaman
    Colossus
    Superboy
    Rogue
    Thing
    Thor
    Superman
    Hulk
    Silver Surfer

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Wolverine
    Knocked out and really hurt but nothing his healing factor can take care of.

Spider-Man
    Dead.

Aquaman
    I donīt knoooowwwww.

Colossus
    Badly hurt but he survives.

Superboy
    Same as Aquaman

Rogue
    Like Colossus only more but Diana gets hurt to from the loss of power.

Thing
    Like Colossus but less hurt.

Thor
    He feels it and is probably a little hurt but itīs nothing he hasnīt dealt with before.

Superman
    Like Thor only less hurt.

Hulk
    Like Superman only he heals and gets angry. And Diana wouldnīt like Hulk when heīs angry.

Silver Surfer
    Heīd probably feel it.

Wolvie- Realistically? DEAD because the acceleration would instantly crush every organ in his body. And weather a full all out blow from WW would actually go through his rib cage is debatable(It IS a paper thin layer of Adamantium after all and Thor can dent a block with a blow and WW is on par with Thor in the strength department)

Spider-man: A dead body impaled on WW's arm

Aquaman: In a coma/dead

Colossus: Alive but not likely to move for the better part of a day

Superboy:
    1) Shield enabled..... gets bruised, gets up and wipes the small trickle of blood from his lips.

2) No shield: Heavily bruised/Concussion

Rogue: Better than Colossus because flight helps reduce the impact of crashing back down after the blow but still out for the count

Thing: Damage is comparable to Colossus but gets up in a few minutes

Thor: Look at Superboy with shield but is not phased in the least

Superman: "Nice blow Diana..... IT HURTS" but is not affected much

Silver surfer: Knocked back, maybe bruised .......basically shrugs it off

Hulk: Rib broken, some damage........ Nothing he cant heal in a few minutes(assuming this is banner hulk or normal hulk before he becomes angry)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7
    Wolverine
    Knocked out and really hurt but nothing his healing factor can take care of.
    ..........OMG

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aries_04
    ..........OMG
    The scary thing is that Iīm far from being a Wolverine fan.
    I based my opinion around the fact that Hulk has SMASHED Logan really good and he still came back from it.

Wolverine should be dead, but at this point he's taken and survived so many hits from people stronger than WW (like Juggernaut and the Hulk), that his ability to survive them cannot really be classified as SvsFL at this point. I have to agree, WW's punch knocks him out and inflicts damage on him that would kill any other man and should in theory kill him, but his healing factor sees one of its random boosts and he survives.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge View Post
    Wolvie- Realistically? DEAD because the acceleration would instantly crush every organ in his body. And weather a full all out blow from WW would actually go through his rib cage is debatable(It IS a paper thin layer of Adamantium after all and Thor can dent a block with a blow and WW is on par with Thor in the strength department)
    Except for the fact that no -one except Thor could actually see said dent. Even SHIELD's most powerful scanners couldn't detect any kind of damage to it.

Quote Originally Posted by literally exaggerated View Post
    Wolverine should be dead, but at this point he's taken and survived so many hits from people stronger than WW (like Juggernaut and the Hulk), that his ability to survive them cannot really be classified as SvsFL at this point. I have to agree, WW's punch knocks him out and inflicts damage on him that would kill any other man and should in theory kill him, but his healing factor sees one of its random boosts and he survives.
    y'know, if Wolverine STAYS in a coma for the better part of a month and a half while his body slowly reconstructs itself... then I'd find this vaguely tolerable. but if he's got his usual jobber aura on he'll get up in like a minute and a half and then go through the process all over again. :p

BANNED

Rogue: Better than Colossus because flight helps reduce the impact of crashing back down after the blow but still out for the count
    If she's out for the count, I doubt she'd be able to fly!

Wolvie- Realistically? DEAD because the acceleration would instantly crush every organ in his body.
    Considering current events in Wolverine, as well as some of his higher feats, Wolverine dying from anything is unlikely at this point. In fact currently Wolverine might not even be knocked out by her hardest shot. Wolverine has withstood hits from the Sentry and Hulk when amped to levels equal to the Sentry. Even in the 1970's Wolverine survived being punched off a planet. Sure the oxygen deprivation would have got him, but he survived the impact of the blow. It's very possible that he would be in a lot of pain, but shake it off in a few seconds. As far as all his organs being crushed, that really wouldn't put him down these days, or even result in lights out. Even in the mid 1990's crushing him wouldn't stop him for more than a few moments.

More recently in the Submariner miniseries he's still carrying on conversation after having all his organs crushed.

And weather a full all out blow from WW would actually go through his rib cage is debatable(It IS a paper thin layer of Adamantium after all and Thor can dent a block with a blow and WW is on par with Thor in the strength department)
    Wolverine's bones don't have a paper thin layer. His entire bone structure is bonded with adamantium all the way through. Thor also has a magic weapon of massive power to add to his at least WW level punching power, making his blows significantly more destructive than hers.
    Colossus: Alive but not likely to move for the better part of a day
    She might put a good sized dent in his face, but personally I have Colossus resisting a KO without any major problem.

Based on these scans then perhaps Wolverine would survive but he would be in not condition to do much of anything.
    "I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and cars...the rest I just wasted." - George Best

"Fail to prepare, prepare to fail." - Royston Maurice Keane

Quote Originally Posted by Lochdale View Post
    Based on these scans then perhaps Wolverine would survive but he would be in not condition to do much of anything.
    How so? He gets back up a few seconds after being crushed and his body was back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled1 View Post
    How so? He gets back up a few seconds after being crushed and his body was back to normal.
    So, you really want to call the Wolverine/Sentry encounter Wolverine "withstanding" the Sentry's efforts?

The Sentry barely looked like he was taking anything seriously, while doing things like shifting Wolverine's claws around without even his skin getting cut, and Wolverine ended that encounter knocked the hell out.

Wolvie should survive. Even pre godverine healing factor he's taken shots from the Hulk, Namor and Juggernaut. Does it make sense? Nah, but it's comics and he's been doing it for so long I'm surprised it still bothers people.

Wolverine (Brain smashes into the back of his skull. KO)
    Spider-Man (Dies)
    Aquaman (Dies)
    Colossus (has a hole in him and probably dies.)
    Superboy (is put in traction for 6 months if not dies.)
    Rogue (current Rogue dies, Classic Ms Marvel Rogue dies to)
    Thing (explodes)
    Thor (gets mildly aroused by such a strong woman and proposes marriage.)
    Superman (says "I've felt worse then fondles her)
    Hulk (Get's really pissed off and but not to worse for wear.)
    Silver Surfer (without jobber aura probably registers the punch as highly aggressive, with jobber aura goes down for the count.)

I'm picturing these as all head shots, not body blows (except for Colossus who I'd assume she'd punch in the stomach.)
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 12-10-2007 at 10:39 PM.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.