Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The new Aerosmith CD will be called Music From Another Dimension. It's due out August 28th on Columbia Records.

01. What Could Have Been Love
    02. Beautiful
    03. Street Jesus
    04. Legendary Child
    05. Oh Yeah
    06. We All Fall Down
    07. Another Last Goodbye
    08. Out Go the Lights
    09. Love Three Times a Day (Hello Goodbye)
    10. Closer
    11. Shakey Ground
    12. Lover A Lot
    13. Freedom Fighter
    14. Up On The Mountain

The album has been pushed back until sometime in November.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new Van Morrison CD Born To Sing: No Plan B is due out October 2nd via Blue Note Records.

1. Open The Door (To Your Heart)
    2. Going Down To Monte Carlo
    3. Born To Sing
    4. End Of The Rainbow
    5. Close Enough For Jazz
    6. Mystic Of The East
    7. Retreat And View
    8. If In Money We Trust
    9. Pagan Heart
    10. Educating Archie
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Journey guitarist Neal Schon will be releasing a solo instrumental CD called The Calling.

I'm on Twitter

Loverboy will have a new CD called Rock 'N' Roll Revival is due out August 14th via Frontiers Records. It will have 9 re-recorded classic tracks and 3 brand new songs.

1. Rock 'n' Roll Revival
    2. No Tomorrow
    3. Heartbreaker
    4. Turn Me Loose
    5. Working For The Weekend
    6. Lovin' Every Minute Of It
    7. The Kid Is Hot Tonight
    8. Lucky Ones
    9. Always On My Mind
    10. Queen Of The Broken Hearts
    11. When It's Over
    12. Hot Girls In Love
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 06-29-2012 at 04:29 AM.
    I'm on Twitter

The Triumph CD/DVD Live at Sweden Rock Festival is due out August 24th in Europe and August 28th in North America via Frontiers Records.

01. When The Lights Go Down
    02. Lay It On The Line
    03. Allied Forces
    04. Never Surrender
    05. I Live For The Weekend
    06. Blinding Light Show
    07. Rocky Mountain Way
    08. Magic Power
    09. Rock & Roll Machine
    10. Fight The Good Fight

I'm on Twitter

I've heard the Rolling Stones announced a farewell tour for 2013? Has anyone heard of this news yet??

Quote Originally Posted by david r View Post
    I've heard the Rolling Stones announced a farewell tour for 2013? Has anyone heard of this news yet??
    I haven't heard anything.
    I'm on Twitter

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by david r View Post
    The Stones themselves have shot down the rumor (and one that if ya look started in 2010) . The rumor began when the Stones agreed to play a Festival they have never played before. Which started the hype the final gig would be it.

http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/news/inte...our-rumour.htm
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

The new Bob Dylan CD Tempest is due out September 11th.
    I'm on Twitter

Journey guitarist Neal Schon will be releasing a solo instrumental CD called The Calling.

The Calling will be released on October 19 in Europe and October 23 in North America via Frontiers Records.

The track listing:

The Calling; Carnival Jazz; Six String Waltz; Irish Field; Back Smash; Fifty Six (56); True Emotion; Tumbleweeds; Primal Surge; Blue Rainbow Sky; Transonic Funk; Song Of The Wind II
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Lynyrd Skynyrd's Gary Rossington.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Loverboy's Mike Reno.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Aerosmith CD will be called Music From Another Dimension. It's due out August 28th on Columbia Records.

01. What Could Have Been Love
    02. Beautiful
    03. Street Jesus
    04. Legendary Child
    05. Oh Yeah
    06. We All Fall Down
    07. Another Last Goodbye
    08. Out Go the Lights
    09. Love Three Times a Day (Hello Goodbye)
    10. Closer
    11. Shakey Ground
    12. Lover A Lot
    13. Freedom Fighter
    14. Up On The Mountain

Here's the updated information on the album with a revised track listing:

"On November 6, AEROSMITH Steven Tyler (vocals), Joe Perry (guitar), Brad Whitford (guitar), Tom Hamilton (bass) and Joey Kramer (drums) will release "Music From Another Dimension" on Columbia Records. It marks the band's 15th studio album and their first studio collection of all-new material in 11 years. The album was recorded in Los Angeles and at the band's studio in Massachusetts; it was produced by Jack Douglas, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, with the exception of three tracks produced by Tyler and Marti Frederiksen.

"Music From Another Dimension"'s first two singles have been released simultaneously to radio this week. "What Could Have Been Love" is now impacting at Hot AC and "Lover A Lot" at Rock, Active Rock, and Classic Rock. The album features 15 new tracks, including two songs that audiences in North America were treated to on the first leg of the band's triumphant, sold-out "Global Warming Tour".

"Music From Another Dimension" presents AEROSMITH in ferociously fine form and at the peak of their powers. They're the only band of their stature with all-original members and who are playing better than ever have before. The album abounds with one highlight after another, including "Out Go The Lights", "Oh Yeah", "Luv XXX", "We All Fall Down", "Street Jesus" and "Can't Stop Loving You", on which Tyler duets with Carrie Underwood. The album also includes "Freedom Fighter", which features Johnny Depp on backing vocals.

AEROSMITH wrapped their U.S. tour August 12 in Bristow, Virginia. The dates included the band's triumphant, sold-out return to the legendary Hollywood Bowl (August 6) in Los Angeles, where Depp joined the band onstage. A new leg of fall dates will soon be announced to support the release of "Music From Another Dimension".

"It's not that it took ten years," Steven Tyler says, "but that we were busy getting ready!"

"This is the album we wanted to make since the band got back together in 1984," Joe Perry says. "Can't complain about number one singles or album-driven sold-out world tours, as we blaze the AEROSMITH trail with our fans. But this is the record that when the five of us are in a room yelling turn up the volume, that room could be 1325 Commonwealth Avenue (a reference to the band's first apartment where they lived and wrote their first song)."

A deluxe version of "Music From Another Dimension" will include:

* Four live performance videos: "Rats In The Cellar", "Train Kept A Rollin'", "Oh Yeah" and "Same Old Song and Dance"

* Exclusive interviews with the members of AEROSMITH bandmembers

* Three exclusive new bonus tracks: "Up On A Mountain", "Oasis" and "Sunny Side of Love"

The "Music From Another Dimension" track listing is as follows:

01. Luv XXX
    02. Oh Yeah
    03. Beautiful
    04. Tell Me
    05. Out Go The Lights
    06. Legendary Child
    07. What Could Have Been Love
    08. Street Jesus
    09. Can't Stop Loving You
    10. Lover A Lot
    11. We All Fall Down
    12. Freedom Fighter
    13. Closer
    14. Something
    15. Another Last Goodbye"
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with guitarist Pat Travers.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Neil Young and Crazy Horse CD Psychedelic Pill is due out October 29th.
    I'm on Twitter