Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Default Nip/Tuck -- Season Three

Figured I'd start this one for everyone who is a fan of the show with the news that Rhona Mitra will join the show in a recurring role. She'll reportedly play a New York detective who comes to Miami to investigate the attack on Christian.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ninjas wear feety PJs Karl J. Barnes's Avatar

I'm just glad there will BE a season three! I loved last season's ending. It played me on my expectations of the slasher guy. I was waiting along with Sean for the nut to show up and they do the twist at the end. Just brilliant!

When does season 3 start?

Shooting for Season 3 just started yesterday. From what I'm getting around various message boards, it will debut this September.

I can't wait for this, but at least Rescue Me will be on in the meantime. FX has the best dramas on TV. I'm also looking forward to checking out the nex series, Over There.

Quote Originally Posted by Forefinger
    I can't wait for this, but at least Rescue Me will be on in the meantime. FX has the best dramas on TV. I'm also looking forward to checking out the nex series, Over There.
    I agree. FX kicks ass.

The Shield. Rescue Me. Nip/Tuck. And now a possible hit by Bochco in Over There. I want to see what Bochco can do without the restraints of network TV. Great lineup.

By the way, both Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon reportedly received bonuses of $300,000. And Joely Richardson also, but no amount have been released. Well deserved.

Famke Janssen will film a fantasy scene to be used in the second episode of the new season. The show is still trying to work around her film schedule for appearances later in the season.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke
    Famke Janssen will film a fantasy scene to be used in the second episode of the new season. The show is still trying to work around her film schedule for appearances later in the season.
    Awww man - I'm gonna have to balance my love for Famke with ..... that fact that we know about her character on the show...

This is the premiere I'm most looking forward to. I'm going batty trying to guess what's going on with it...

September can't come soon en--

September's tomorrow?

Sweet.

I don't want Famke's character back. Don't get me wrong, it's not because of her past. I just feel like her story was ended with enough closure that to bring her back would be cheap. It's backpeddling.

And I'm assuming that Julian survived the Carver's attack?
    "I figure the right thing starts at the beginning of the day, not after you've been caught." - John Crichton (Farscape)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke
    Figured I'd start this one for everyone who is a fan of the show with the news that Rhona Mitra will join the show in a recurring role. She'll reportedly play a New York detective who comes to Miami to investigate the attack on Christian.

Any bets on how long after she shows up she has sex with him? Before the end of the first episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al
    Awww man - I'm gonna have to balance my love for Famke with ..... that fact that we know about her character on the show...
    Eww, hah ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips
    Any bets on how long after she shows up she has sex with him? Before the end of the first episode?
    Apparently, Christian's gonna do the deed with her AND Kimber in some nice little three-way action!

Quote Originally Posted by KenK
    Apparently, Christian's gonna do the deed with her AND Kimber in some nice little three-way action!
    I knew I watched this show for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator
    And I'm assuming that Julian survived the Carver's attack?
    The thing about that is, we never see the Carver slice Julian. We see a close up of him as he makes a slicing motion. I have a feeling he doesn't slice Christian at all, but maybe slices the pillow next to him. Maybe the Carver is proving a point to Shawn that neither he or anyone close to him is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips
    Ahem

spoilers:
    Reportedly, she'll be involved in a kinky threesome relationship with Christian and Kimber.
    end of spoilers

If memory serves correctly.
    I'm on Twitter