Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Author Henry Farrell has died at the age of 85. He's best known for writing the book Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?

Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Michael Connelly's book The Lincoln Lawyer will be out in paperback in July. The new Harry Bosch novel from Connelly is titled Echo Park and it's due in hardcover in the US on October 9th.

May 30th, 2006 will bring the release of the new Iris Johansen hardcover novel Killer Dreams.

The new Gabriel Allon spy novel from author Daniel Silva is being called The Messenger. It's due in hardcover on July 25th.

The 7 books in the StarBridge series from author A.C. Crispin will be repackaged and reprinted in deluxe omnibus editions in 2007. There will also be two new StarBridge novels on the horizon.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new Carlotta Carlyle detective novel from Linda Barnes, Heart Of The World, is now due out on May 2nd.

The first novel in a pre-Shannara trilogy from Terry Brooks will be entitled Armageddon's Children. It's due out August 29th, 2006.
    I'm on Twitter

Ninjas wear feety PJs Karl J. Barnes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke

The first novel in a pre-Shannara trilogy from Terry Brooks will be entitled Armageddon's Children. It's due out August 29th, 2006.
    Does anyone know, if the Shannara series connects to his Word and Void series??

Quote Originally Posted by priestvyrce
    Does anyone know, if the Shannara series connects to his Word and Void series??
    I don't believe so but I've never read that series so I couldn't say for sure.
    I'm on Twitter

British novelist Dame Muriel Spark has died at 88.
    Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

Author Morton Freedgood died April 16th at the age of 93. He's best known under the pen name John Godey with which he wrote The Taking Of Pelham One Two Three.
    I'm on Twitter

I don't believe so but I've never read that series so I couldn't say for sure.
    I have. Very good series. Never read the Shannara series but I think I can safely say there's no connection.
    "A true friend stabs you in the front." - Oscar Wilde

Could there be a new plagiarism scandal coming?

News story!
    I'm on Twitter

Ninjas wear feety PJs Karl J. Barnes's Avatar

Could there be a new plagiarism scandal coming?

News story!
    Just read about her in my FYI section of my newspaper today. Sad, if it is true.

Here's an update on the latest book plagiarizing case.

Story Link!
    I'm on Twitter

The book at the center of the latest plagiarism scandal has been pulled from store shelves.

Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

Here's the winners list for the 2006 Edgar Allan Poe Awards.

Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

Plagiarizing author loses book deal.

Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

The 2006 Nebula Awards have been given out!

Story Link
    I'm on Twitter