Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

t.A.T.u will release the new 12 track CD Dangerous And Moving through Interscope Records on October 11th.

The new 11 track Echo & The Bunnymen CD Siberia is due out September 20th on Cooking Vinyl USA.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

A-ha will release their new album Analogue in October.

The new 13 track Santana CD All That I Am is due out November 1st (after two previous release dates got pushed back) on Arista Records.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Tom Waits has a lawsuit against an automaker. Story Link

B.B. King is turning 80 years old. Story Link

Actress Toni Collette is planning to release an 11 track CD called Beautiful, Awkward Pictures Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

There will be a four CD set of the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring complete score by Howard Shore released November 22nd through Reprise Records/WMG Soundtracks. The score takes the first 3 discs while the fourth one is a DVD of the score in 5.1 Surround Sound.
    I'm on Twitter

Green Day will release the live DVD Bullet In The Bible November 15th on Reprise Records.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Sheryl Crow album Wildflower is due out September 27th on A&M Records.
    I'm on Twitter

A new Nirvana collection of rarities and demos will be released November 1st via Geffen/Universal.

The 22 song compilation is called Sliver. It will feature three previously unreleased songs among the other material.

Kurt Cobain's daughter Frances Bean was reportedly involved in the assembling of the CD and had a hand in selecting the cover art.
    I'm on Twitter

The U2 live DVD U2//Vertigo//2005: Live From Chicago will be released November 15th.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's some news on a new release from The Grateful Dead.

Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

The track listing for the Nirvana compilation CD Sliver: The Best of the Box can be seen here.
    I'm on Twitter

Singer Chayanne has a new album titled Cautivo due out September 27th through Sony/BMG.

The christian music group BarlowGirl will release their second album Another Journal Entry on Sept. 27th. Story Link

Dwele will release his second CD some Kinda... October 4th. Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with B. B. King.
    I'm on Twitter

Ludacris will have his own show on XM Satellite Radio beginning in January.

The show will be called Disturbing Tha Peace Presents Ludacris' Open Mic. The show will feature music from his personal collection, special guests and interviews.

The show will air on the uncut hip-hop channel Raw (Channel 66).

Here's the track listing for Madonna's new CD Confessions On A Dance Floor. The album is due on Warner Bros November 15th.

01. Hung Up
    02. Get Together
    03. Sorry
    04. Future Lovers
    05. I Love New York
    06. Let It Will Be
    07. Forbidden Love
    08. Jump
    09. How High
    10. Isaac
    11. Push
    12. Like It Or Not
    I'm on Twitter

Here's a sample clip from the new Jack Wagner CD Dancing In The Moon.

"Soul Reason"
    I'm on Twitter

Burt Bacharach will release his first solo album since 1977 on November 1st. The 11 track album is entitled At This Time. Here's an article.

The long delayed Stevie Wonder 15 track CD A Time To Love will be out October 18th.

My Morning Jacket's new CD "Z" is due out this Tuesday (Oct. 4th) on ATO/RCA.
    I'm on Twitter