Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke

CMT.com has the brand new video for the title track to the new Jo Dee Messina album Delicious Surprise. You can check it out here.

I'm actually strongly considering buying the album simply because of this song. The song was written and originally performed by one of my favorite musicians Beth Hart. She had it on her 1999 album Screaming For My Supper.
    its a PRETTY good cd(i have it) she looks HOTT in the pics as well

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275
    its a PRETTY good cd(i have it) she looks HOTT in the pics as well

If I could just get past her head being the size of a balloon in the Macy's Day parade I might think she was hot too.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Here's an interview with The Warren Brothers.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Collin Raye has signed a deal with the new indie label Aspirion Records. He'll have a new CD out October 25th.

You can check out tracks from the new Nickel Creek album Why Should The Fire Die? via this link.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Here's an interview with Brad Paisley.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Neal McCoy.
    I'm on Twitter

Trisha Yearwood's new album Jasper County is scheduled to be released on September 13th.

If you can't wait until then, CMT.com is hosting a Listening Party page for the CD here.
    I'm on Twitter

Gretchen Wilson ticks of Tennessee attorney general.

Story Link
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-27-2005 at 06:10 AM.
    I'm on Twitter

Gretchen Wilson has given in to pressure from the Tennessee attorney general.

Story Link
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Brooks & Dunn.
    I'm on Twitter

Universal has shut down their Dreamworks Records Nashville label after losing their superstar Toby Keith.

I'm not sure how it affects the other country artists signed to the label, but I'm pretty sure it means they are SOL!

Here's the article
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Rodney Crowell.
    I'm on Twitter

The CMA Award nominations are out, you can check out the categories and nominees here.

The Horizon Award category is a big one that I'm interested in since Julie Roberts and Sugarland are in it, plus I liked Miranda Lambert's debut album.

Single of the Year has Sugarland's "Baby Girl" so I'm pulling for that one, olus they got a Vocal Group of the Year nomination.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 09-11-2005 at 01:05 PM.
    I'm on Twitter

Matraca Berg has been nominated for the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame for the second consecutive year.

In part to let people see the two artists I'm pulling for to win big at the CMA Awards, I present the Real Video Links for three Julie Roberts songs:

"Wake Up Older"

"The Chance"

"Breakdown Here"

Here's two Real Video Links for Sugarland tracks:

"Baby Girl"

"Something More"
    I'm on Twitter

Here's a pretty good interview with one of my personal favorite country singers Trisha Yearwood.
    I'm on Twitter