Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: My CD Reviews!

Lowe/Piece/Understatement Artycool8or's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    My second CD review for the KNAC.com website is for the James Christian solo CD Lay It All On Me.
    My review of the Oliva CD Raise The Curtain
    2 true reviews to default.
    In overall experience I would rate Christian's CD a bit less than you did, but the Oliva CD is a monster release... in a good way, and it's 5 stars from me as well.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artycool8or View Post
    2 true reviews to default.
    In overall experience I would rate Christian's CD a bit less than you did, but the Oliva CD is a monster release... in a good way, and it's 5 stars from me as well.
    If I had written the James Christian review after the first listen it would've been a lot lower. I had to listen multiple time to really get into the material.

Thanks for reading.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

My review of the Black Sabbath CD "13" and their August 12th concert in Mansfield, MA via this Pop-topia.com link.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

My review of the 2013 self-titled Queensryche CD is up at this KNAC.com link.
    I'm on Twitter

My review of the 2013 reissue of the Tangier CD Four Winds via this KNAC.com link.
    I'm on Twitter

Lowe/Piece/Understatement Artycool8or's Avatar

My review of the 2013 reissue of the Tangier CD Four Winds via this KNAC.com link.
    I have the original CD, and you review is spot on.
    I'm sure I had the slightly better 1991 Stranded as well, but after looking for it for a while, I guess I can write it off as a victim to my countless moving. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Artycool8or View Post
    I have the original CD, and you review is spot on.
    I'm sure I had the slightly better 1991 Stranded as well, but after looking for it for a while, I guess I can write it off as a victim to my countless moving. *sigh*
    I didn't like Stranded as much.
    I'm on Twitter

You can check out my review of the Helloween CD Straight Out of Hell via this KNAC.com link.

I'm on Twitter

You can check out my review of the debut album from Ashes of Ares via this link.

I'm on Twitter

Here's my review of the U.D.O. CD "Steelhammer".

I'm on Twitter

KNAC.com has posted my review of the new Metal Church CD Generation Nothing HERE!.

I'm on Twitter

My review of the new Motorhead CD Aftershock is now up at this KNAC.com link.

I'm on Twitter

You can check out my review of the new Benedictum CD (due out December 3rd) Obey via this KNAC.com link.

I'm on Twitter

You can check out my review of the new Beth Hart CD Bang Bang Boom Boom at this Pop-topia.com link.

I'm on Twitter

My review of the new Chastain CD Surrender To No One is now up at this KNAC.com link.

I'm on Twitter