Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default *Nods to spacecomet* Kenshiro vs. Goku

since some people seem to be giving kenshiro decent odds against thor, how would he do against goku? kenshiro goes against each of goku's forms seperately (eg. ken vs regular goku, then ken vs goku using the kaioken in a seperate fight and so on for each of his forms) how far does kenshiro get before being overpowered?

There are 2 points when Kenshiro gets curbstomped: when Goku learns how to toss about arena-destroyig Kamehameha's and when he learns instant transmission. Anything after these 2 points will end up with Ken being turned into jelly. Ken's fighting style is based on hand to hand, Goku's in the later stages is "Let's see who can shoot the bigger planet-destroying energy blast."

Besides, if Goku's feeling bored, he could probably just levitate the guy until the cows come home.

Of course, that's horribly out of character if he thinks that there's a good fight in the mix, but its technically still an option.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

If they stay away from lethal techniques, and are at versions with more-or-less equal physical ability, this fight could literally go on until one or the other drops from total exhaustion. Both can copy techniques perfectly after seeing them once, so they might just keep trading and modifying hand-to-hand techniques.

^^^Geez, can you imagine how powerful either of them would be after such a fight!? Especially if Goku realises that Ken is figthing for justice and Ken realises that Goku is really a pure-hearted sod, both of them take it as an honourable fighter's match, LMAO. Imagine Goku hitting vital points and Ken suddenly going "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......muso tensai. And then chucks a city-disintegrating beam at the opponent. :D

BANNED

I can see Kenshiro taking out Goku in Saiyan saga level, but after that, if Goku doesn't fight close distance Kenshiro is destroyed.

Though it would be cool to see Kenshiro in DBZ universe with Saiyan power ups. Though I can't fantom what he would be like in SSJ3 or how he would fight Kid Buu ;)

Both are very versatile and sensitive fighters[sensitive to opponent's weaknesses] Once Goku sees Ken chasing him around when the Kamehameha's start to fly, he'll know that Ken doesn't have a long-distance attack and play the game that way. However, remove Goku's projectiles and flight, Ken's gonna tag him and tag him hard. To the point that Goku's incapacitated from nerve strikes; Hukoto Shin Ken's defensive technique is as lethal as it's offensive techniques. If the new OVA is canon, Goku's screwed in HTH; "My defensive technique calls for an all-out assault on every vital point. By trading fists with me, the opponent brings death upon his own head..."~Kenshiro, New Fist of the North Star.

Sorry for ressing a 5 year old thread but didnt wanted to make a new one.

But what speed feats kenshiro got?Also the skills kenshiro has.I want to know what was the most durable character he tried them on.And last how durable is kenshiro.
    'This is the birth of the strongest possible majin' - Buutenks

Life is a dream which is slowly fading away with every passing second

Super Saiyan Goku:Leave Before I Explode In Rage!!!!

This thread...is already dead.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    This thread...is already dead.
    Ye,but didnt wanted to make a new one and I didnt quite get why kenshiro is goku level.Didnt read much of the manga only a bit,didnt like it much.Guessing the better feats start towards the end of the manga?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Kenshiro isn't fast enough to go intangible before Goku blasts him off the face of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks
    But what speed feats kenshiro got?
    Kenshiro has feats of intercepting and blocking 1,109 simultaneous attacks while in the middle of a space-distortion while being outside the room when they were thrown, duelling with another speedster so fast that an onlooking high-speed character couldn't even see them moving, effortlessly blitzing people who can do shunpo-style movement over long distances and lots of other stuff here and there.

Also the skills kenshiro has.
    Oh geez, you want a full list? Kenshiro has more skills and abilities than I care to mention. The main ones you need know are:

- Intangibility.
    - Creating distortions in the fabric of space.
    - Ability to catch and return any fired projectile at the sender which he has done with storms of arrows.
    - Regeneration.
    - Healing others.
    - Cutting techniques that dice through stone and metal and flesh like it is made of butter.
    - A Touki field that is completely unaffected by a giant train hitting it.
    - Ability to mind control through pressure points.
    - Ability to wipe memories with pressure points.
    - Ability to reduce someone's physical strength 1000 fold with pressure points.
    - Raising the dead.
    - Putting people painlessly to sleep.
    - Energy blasts of two different types.
    - A plethora of techniques that involve killing people in a variety of horrible ways.

And that's just off the top of my head.

I want to know what was the most durable character he tried them on.
    Erm... let's see Kiba Daioh had a steel skin technique that meant that someone of Kenshiro's strength level, Class 70 or so, hitting him with an I-Beam did nothing. Then Kenshiro hit a pressure point that deactivated his defences and killed him.

Standard durability of named mooks in Hokuto no Ken has them ignoring multi-ton boulders smashing on their heads and Kenshiro can happily pressure point them or even beat them to death if he feels like it.

He obviously effected people like Hyoh, Raoh and Kaioh, all of whom were as ridiculously durable as he is which I'll get into next.

And last how durable is kenshiro.
    Kenshiro's durability is pretty damn sick.

Off the top of my head:

He was caught in an exploding city immediately after awakening to his role as the successor of Hokuto Shinken, ergo he was massively weaker than he is by the end of the series, and was relatively okay, he's been repeatedly hit so hard that it shook the surrounding mountains and destabilised underground caves beneath him from the force of it, he's had entire buildings fall on him and not even noticed, had hundred ton boulders land on his head with no effect, was caught in an exploding ship once and just walked out with no damage, piledrivered so hard into the ground it destroyed a castle and opened chasms that large groups of armed men were falling into, the aforementioned train-stopping feat, attacks from Nanto Seiken (which cut through stone and steel like butter) only cause him minor lacerations and much more.

He still isn't beating Goku since Goku is much faster and can fire off a blast that would level a country before Kenshiro can think which should take him down.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Kenshiro isn't fast enough to go intangible before Goku blasts him off the face of the earth.

Kenshiro has feats of intercepting and blocking 1,109 simultaneous attacks while in the middle of a space-distortion while being outside the room when they were thrown, duelling with another speedster so fast that an onlooking high-speed character couldn't even see them moving, effortlessly blitzing people who can do shunpo-style movement over long distances and lots of other stuff here and there.

Oh geez, you want a full list? Kenshiro has more skills and abilities than I care to mention. The main ones you need know are:

- Intangibility.
    - Creating distortions in the fabric of space.
    - Ability to catch and return any fired projectile at the sender which he has done with storms of arrows.
    - Regeneration.
    - Healing others.
    - Cutting techniques that dice through stone and metal and flesh like it is made of butter.
    - A Touki field that is completely unaffected by a giant train hitting it.
    - Ability to mind control through pressure points.
    - Ability to wipe memories with pressure points.
    - Ability to reduce someone's physical strength 1000 fold with pressure points.
    - Raising the dead.
    - Putting people painlessly to sleep.
    - Energy blasts of two different types.
    - A plethora of techniques that involve killing people in a variety of horrible ways.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Erm... let's see Kiba Daioh had a steel skin technique that meant that someone of Kenshiro's strength level, Class 70 or so, hitting him with an I-Beam did nothing. Then Kenshiro hit a pressure point that deactivated his defences and killed him.

Standard durability of named mooks in Hokuto no Ken has them ignoring multi-ton boulders smashing on their heads and Kenshiro can happily pressure point them or even beat them to death if he feels like it.

He obviously effected people like Hyoh, Raoh and Kaioh, all of whom were as ridiculously durable as he is which I'll get into next.

Kenshiro's durability is pretty damn sick.

Off the top of my head:

He was caught in an exploding city immediately after awakening to his role as the successor of Hokuto Shinken, ergo he was massively weaker than he is by the end of the series, and was relatively okay, he's been repeatedly hit so hard that it shook the surrounding mountains and destabilised underground caves beneath him from the force of it, he's had entire buildings fall on him and not even noticed, had hundred ton boulders land on his head with no effect, was caught in an exploding ship once and just walked out with no damage, piledrivered so hard into the ground it destroyed a castle and opened chasms that large groups of armed men were falling into, the aforementioned train-stopping feat, attacks from Nanto Seiken (which cut through stone and steel like butter) only cause him minor lacerations and much more.

He still isn't beating Goku since Goku is much faster and can fire off a blast that would level a country before Kenshiro can think which should take him down.
    Thanks you,also I ddint ask for a list of his skills lol.I meant to say that his skills,do they work on someone with goku level durability.

Hmm blocking 1,109 attacks at once?Wow how fast is that?hundreds of km per second?That would put him at freeza saga level in reflex speed,although if he doesnt have movement speed it wont help him much against saiyan saga or freeza saga base goku.

Edit:also kenshiro's pretty uber.never thought he was that strong,always pictured him being bleach/one piece level.

And sorry for rezzing a dead thread,just was very curious.
    Last edited by buutenks; 08-10-2010 at 06:58 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    Thanks you,also I ddint ask for a list of his skills lol.I meant to say that his skills,do they work on someone with goku level durability.
    Since most of Kenshiro's techniques work on the basis of bypassing durability outright, I see no reason why they shouldn't work on Goku. He has basically human physiology and he's got no special defense against pressure point based attacks.

Heck, some of Kenshiro's attacks just require him to touch the enemy with a single fingertip and boom, death or something.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

^^^Tenha Kassatsu. He doesn't actually need to touch them; his Touki discharge can do it over a fair distance(although, nowhere near the range of a Kamehameha)
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Since most of Kenshiro's techniques work on the basis of bypassing durability outright, I see no reason why they shouldn't work on Goku. He has basically human physiology and he's got no special defense against pressure point based attacks.

Heck, some of Kenshiro's attacks just require him to touch the enemy with a single fingertip and boom, death or something.
    Ah so goku needs to stay away.

I see ken taking down saiyan saga goku and freeza saga base goku(without kaioken) in HTH combat,loses to ssj goku cos cant hit him.