Page 5 of 316 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Fortuna Favet Fortibus The Lucky One's Avatar

Exiles isn't a core book, but I enjoy it- like Quantam Leap meets the X-Men. If you enjoy alternate reality of "What If?" stories, you might want to give it a look.

-D
    "I love the nostalgic, myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past."
    ~Walt Disney

The Impulsive Buy
    Mutant Reviewers From Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Flem
    I've been picking up the Essentials as per recommended and I'm now reading New X-Men, X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and Astonishing on a monthly basis. I wouldn't mind another.... any suggestions? There aren't really any other core X books but maybe you guys could recommend something out of opinion. Anything X related would be great.
    Cable and Deadpool.

I'll look into both. Thanks.

I'll look into both. Thanks.
    ha. It's one book. The title is "Cable and Deadpool".

Hehe.. I know mate. I was talking about Cable and Deadpool and Exiles. ;)

What can you tell me about X-Men Unlimited? Any good? I don't hear much about it.

You've changed your sig!

Hehe.. I know mate. I was talking about Cable and Deadpool and Exiles. ;)

What can you tell me about X-Men Unlimited? Any good? I don't hear much about it.

You've changed your sig!
    My mistake! I forgot someone suggested Exiles.
    Last edited by fishtaco; 11-17-2006 at 03:07 PM.

Ooooh, should be good. If Rachel opens up to Havok, are we expecting to see it carry on into UXM?

Anyway, I guess it'd be a decent title to pick up when it's a slow month.

Thanks alot Fish. You've been a great help.
    Last edited by Dr. Flem; 08-02-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Picked up issue #10 of Unlimited, had a look inside and wasn't all that impressed by the artwork so I put it back on the shelf.

Picked up issue #10 of Unlimited, had a look inside and wasn't all that impressed by the artwork so I put it back on the shelf.
    If youre talking about Paco Medina, I totally know what you mean :p
    Ooooh, should be good. If Rachel opens up to Havok, are we expecting to see it carry on into UXM?
    Possibly, but probably not. Chris hasnt written Havok for a long time. A VERY long time. In fact, I think the last time he wrote Havok was during the X-Tinction Agenda, which was...15 years ago!

He excluded him from both his christmas issue (X-men 165), and from X-men: The End. I wonder why he did that.

But Chris pays attention to other books. Maybe we'll see a change in Rachel.

BANNED

Default ok quick and concise

Ok, this thread has so much up and down i don't have the time 2 sort it out. I am a long time reader of x-men but 4 years ago life happens and i was unable to continue. I have been reading since 1990, i stopped when the New X-men first began like xtinction number 2 ok please can anyone simply give me the fastest and cheapest list for me to order online to catch up. I am not concerned with wolvie or cable or blah..unless its a direct link to a storyline like crossovers and such,and tpb's are fine i simply wanna get where I can begin reading the 2 main x-titles againand not be lost outta my mind..thankyou very much.

T

Default Two Questions.

Can anyone point me to the storyline that wound up with Genosha being destroyed? I'm seeing the Mega Sentinal in the new Astonishing X-Men and I'm curious to see how it blew the place up.

Since that ties into House of M, does anyone know the issue of the Avengers where Scarlet Witch goes insane? I'm assuming it'd be the last few books of the last Avengers comic, just want to be sure. Thanks.

(Not really a) New Member Bryan Rios's Avatar

The story that ends up with Genosha being destroyed is the "E for Extinction" story in New X-Men. It's #114-116.

Hey everyone. Essential X-Men vol. 6 just came out, and if you are new to the X-books, I would highly suggest you buy it (along with the other essential volumes, if you havent already). It collects Uncanny X-Men 199-213 and Annual 9, X-Factor 9-11, New Mutants 46 and Special Edition 1, Power Pack 27, and Thor 373-374. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrorie
    Can anyone point me to the storyline that wound up with Genosha being destroyed? I'm seeing the Mega Sentinal in the new Astonishing X-Men and I'm curious to see how it blew the place up.

Since that ties into House of M, does anyone know the issue of the Avengers where Scarlet Witch goes insane? I'm assuming it'd be the last few books of the last Avengers comic, just want to be sure. Thanks.
    Avengers 500-503

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy
    Grant Morrison's trade paperbacks are really good to get.
    I have them in collected HC's. I can pick them up and just start reading again and again...It's the best X-men I've ever read.