Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default The State of BOOM! With Filip Sablik and Matt Gagnon - Part 1

BOOM! Studios' Matt Gagnon and Filip Sablik have an in-depth discussion about the publisher's strategy for attracting new readers while expanding the industry.

Full article here.

I hate interviews like this. They hint at all these upcoming projects but wont tell you what they are. Its always "to be announced later". I'm an American. I need instantanous gratification. That's why I use ATMs and eat fast food! Just tell meeeeee! I am looking forward to May's "The Woods".
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.

You've incorrectly labelled your Hexed article image as being by by Fiona Staples even though you correctly identify the artist as Emma Rios in the body of the article.

Gregory's Planet of the Apes may be my #1 favorite series of the past 5 years, and Hellraiser isn't far behind. Here's hoping that Nightbreed is up to the same quality.

As a huge Robocop fan, I hope someone will finally do right by the character. The 23-issue marvel series was great, as was Robocop vs Terminator, but everything since has been mediocre to awful (especially the dynamite stuff which was virtually unreadable).
    talk hard

'Big Trouble in Little China' and 'Nightbreed' have me intrigued ... I might check them out.

btw Just thinking out loud here ... If they wanted to, BOOM! could try to make a comic book series out of Ralph Bakshi's short-lived HBO cartoon 'Spicy City' ... I've always thought that would make an awesome comic book