Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Daredevil: Road Warrior, #1

Mark Waid and Peter Krause set out to deliver Murdock's journey from New York to San Francisco in the "Daredevil: Road Warrior" #1 Infinite Comic.

Full review here.

I love DD, I love Mark Waid and Chris Samnee, and I have all the issues of their first run, and will get all the issues of the next run. But I cannot and will not spend 2.99 on a digital comic. Now the .99 cent issues that DC has, is another story. I hope they collect this in trade, same with Deadpool the gauntlet.
    In PAK We Trust!

Check out my friends Indie Comic Hoods! www.hoodscomic.com

And Check out his Podcast Smashville!

Quote Originally Posted by devinofthedead View Post
    I love DD, I love Mark Waid and Chris Samnee, and I have all the issues of their first run, and will get all the issues of the next run. But I cannot and will not spend 2.99 on a digital comic. Now the .99 cent issues that DC has, is another story. I hope they collect this in trade, same with Deadpool the gauntlet.
    Just FYI, you get about twice the amount of content in Marvel's infinite comics than you do with DC's digital ones. The DC ones are 24 half pages which equal out to half a regular issue, and honestly the art is usually a bit lacking in most of their digital stuff. I do think the infinite comics should be priced at 1.99 though, I do agree that they're overpriced.

I really enjoyed this, I'd say you get your money's worth here. They really use the digital format well, don't know how this will translate physically of course.
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

Would love to buy this, but I will not buy digital only comics. If this was a 3.99 comic with the digital comic code included, it would of been great.

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

i really enjoyed it

there where a couple panels transitions where the digital effects where really cool. i have a suspicion the next issues with more action will really rock

i appreciate the concern over the price point.. it didnt turn me off that much though

i ended up hitting subscribe for the series.. so this is my first digital subscription.