Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Samurai Jack, #5

Martial artists, warriors, nobles, monsters and more... Samurai Jack has defeated them all in his quest to gather the Threads of Time. Now, one last strand remains in the lair of Aku the demon wizard. Can Jack defeat his greatest foe and return back to the past?

Full article here.

This comic has reminded me of how much I loved the cartoon and how disappointed I was when it ended. This comic has a lot of the same elements as the show. It feels like these issues could easily be real episodes. Even if the show never comes back, I'll gladly accept a comic series like this in its place. Still would be nice to have both.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Just recently bought and read the first issue of this title . . . have to get the later issues next time I hit the local comic book shop.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.