Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Thor: God of Thunder, #20

This March, the Odinson battles to save the Earth across the timestream in THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #20 - from the New York Times Bestselling creative team of Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic! In the present day, the God of Thunder battles alongside S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Roz Solomon against the evil Roxxon corporation and their sinister CEO Dario Agger - a.k.a. The Minotaur! But even a God may not be powerful enough to stop the world's most powerful super-corporation! Meanwhile, far in the future, King Thor - one of the last remaining beings on Midgard - battles for the planet's survival against a terrible and awesome foe! Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds, has come to consume what remains of the planet Earth! And even if King Thor succeeds, the Earth may still be doomed. Don't miss the next blockbuster chapter of The Last Days of Midgard when THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #20 hits comic shops this March!

Full article here.

Seeing as Odin has fought Galactus to a standstill, & Thor has hurt the big "G" on an occasion or two, King Thor who is suppose to be at least (by Odin's design) to be more powerful then he himself.. I say...King Thor FTW....
    Last edited by cdockery7; 02-20-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Wow. Ribic is outdoing himself in this arc. Those panels look gorgeous. Can't wait to see how both stories unravel, as I've always wished to see Thor combat environmental destruction by humans. The King Thor/Galactus stuff is just icing on the cake.

Agreed. That pic with Galactus looking down on King Thor is priceless

Ribic is firing on all cylinders here: even more amazing than the first arc. I have to wait until this is collected, but very happy to see King Thor especially against Galactus.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

When Ribic is doing the art, this is the BEST comic book in the industry. Even when he's not its at least a top ten book.

so... Galactus is back in 616??
    Comic Book Deaths 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SvM6adTeY

Bring back Ultimate DAZZLER!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoDaCosta View Post
    so... Galactus is back in 616??
    Well that scene is taking place thousands of years in the future.

really really really excited about this one@!
    Cyclops was right.