View Poll Results: who's gonna bye it in 14?

Voters
97. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Hellion

15 15.46%
  • Omega Sentinel

11 11.34%
  • Sublime

6 6.19%
  • Shojo

10 10.31%
  • Pixie

24 24.74%
  • Mercury

8 8.25%
  • Bling!

12 12.37%
  • other (write in)

11 11.34%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

If Hellion does bite it, whoever is responsible is going to end up in tiny pieces whenever Laura gets back from space and finds out. It's not going to be pretty.
    According to Liu She wouldn't give a shit unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia/Emma/Grey View Post
    Wood is going to out Mercury and have her hook up with Bling!. They will be the trademark and biggest lesbian couple of the Marvel Universe since Destiny/Mystique.
    Moondragon and Phyla-Vell say hi
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    According to Liu She wouldn't give a shit unfortunately.
    She told Gambit she still cares for him. And that makes more sense than the forced manner in which the breakup arc was handled to begin with.
    No Good Deed...: Check out my book!
    X-Men: New Class: A hypothetical Movie-Verse TV spinoff a'la Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Another thought that crossed my mind: with the blurp mentioning something about Jubilee's greatest nightmare coming true, what if she ends up turning whoever gets killed to save them?
    Since vamped mutants lose their powers, that'd be the cruelest thing ever if we are talking Hellion.

"Hey, so you're a member of the blood-drinking undead now aaaannnnd you've got no hands again. But hey, fresh angst!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cody View Post
    Since vamped mutants lose their powers, that'd be the cruelest thing ever if we are talking Hellion.

"Hey, so you're a member of the blood-drinking undead now aaaannnnd you've got no hands again. But hey, fresh angst!"
    I still thinking that the Sisterhood Kill Hellion for a couple issues, attack the school (steal his corpse) and then have Selene rez him as their brainwashed mind slave cabana boy.
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Just because she's a vampire doesn't mean we need to see the X-Office riff on Twilight.
    That's the only reason she's a vampire in the first place.
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

Since Wood's tweets didn't rule out the possibility of Mercury joining the main cast at some later point (Teenage Lesbian Superhero Girlfriends needs to happen!), I'd like to think she's on the safe side.

Another thought that crossed my mind: with the blurp mentioning something about Jubilee's greatest nightmare coming true, what if she ends up turning whoever gets killed to save them?
    Its already happen. Lucy in the Sky(Runaways) and Julie Power(Power Pack) are a couple.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    That's the only reason she's a vampire in the first place.
    Speaking of which, I want Rhane on this team. :3
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Santo's damn hard to kill and seems to be something a writer favorite, though.
    Very true, we never did see him throw the contagion into the sun. I just thought the few lines of dialog Santo had was out of character. No jokes, all business. Being hurled into the sun would kill him. Gunna have to wait and see.

Then the one who die must be Pixie. She has just graduated to a full time X-Men in WATXM which makes her to be the youngest X-MEN now. Also, anyone remember that her "Age of X" name is also called Nightmare?? She is going to be Jubilee's greatest nightmare !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    Its already happen. Lucy in the Sky(Runaways) and Julie Power(Power Pack) are a couple.
    That was written* by Gage, though, so it's best it's just forgotten.

*If you can call the two panels their "relationship" was given "writing".