Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Futures End" Arrives in DC Comics' May 2014 Solicitations

The first four issues of DC's weekly "Futures End" arrive in May, along with "Justice League United," "Superman: Doomed" and more!

Full article here.

...man, I thought Guinaldo was just doing a fill in issue of JLD. Talk about a total downgrade.

Wow.

I just realized the Young Justice line is completely dead.

Huh. I'm starting to see why Superman isn't going to be on the JL team- not sure exactly what's happening to him, though. Other than that, I'm starting to pick up Aquaman again.

I was expecting news on the future of Nightwing/Teen Titans. How disappointing.
    Marvel: Superior Spider-Man, Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men
    TPB: Thor: God of Thunder, Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate FF, Green Arrow
    Probation: Amazing X-Men, All-New X-Factor

Veteran Member

No surprises whatsoever here, just adding Futures End.

Is a hard time to be a DC fan.

What no new titles at all? I thought it was going to be like, we'd get new titles in April, May and June. How disappointing.

Haha, i always really anticipate new solicits and when they come out i am just left feeling underwhelmed, i really should learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Galosengen View Post
    What no new titles at all? I thought it was going to be like, we'd get new titles in April, May and June. How disappointing.
    Yeah, this is a particularly bland round of solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    Yeah, this is a particularly bland round of solicits.
    What's DC doing? Marvel is coming out with a huge number of new books in Spring, are they really just adding that couple from April and the weeklies?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Malekith View Post
    I was expecting news on the future of Nightwing/Teen Titans. How disappointing.
    Yeah. However, I assume no information on nightwing will come until next month when we finally learn what the hell happens to him. And any Teen Titans/Young Justice stuff will probably wait till after Teen Titans is finished. Maybe they'll give a tidbit of their plan after Forever Evil ends but not likely.

I'm slightly disappointed cause I wanted to see something about ARGUS or Waller or whatever the suicide squad is supposed to become but I guess all that stuff will more than likely be addressed in SS 30, JLA 14 and probably crammed in at the end of JL 30~...bah! One does not simply put Black Manta on the cover of Suicide Squad, fire Amanda Waller, have Steve Trevor save the JL (again) and then not speak about it!

Le sigh. Atleast FE 6 comes out early next month. Unless it gets pushed back again -_-

Futures' End looks interesting though. As does Earth 2 with its newly created Darkseid/Brutaal/RTLois Lane love triangle. Oh and when is the Trinity of Sin actually going to...uh...become a Trinity? The most interesting one of that trinity is the only one without a comic...(however Pandora is growing on me)

Ugh Nocenti still on catwoman, hoping when Selina's role starts up in eternal and this arc ends shell be moved on.
    Books im reading: Black Widow, Loki Agent of Asgard, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Red Hood, JLD, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Batman, Worlds Finest...

Quote Originally Posted by catburgler_2100 View Post
    Ugh Nocenti still on catwoman, hoping when Selina's role starts up in eternal and this arc ends shell be moved on.
    Unfortunately, I'm thinking it gets cancelled after this next arc. Given Selina's turn in Eternal it seems like it would be difficult to thread her own book into the storyline. Maybe they will then relaunch at the end of Eternal. Whatever, in just excited to see her written by anyone other than Nocenti

Batman 31
    Batman Eternal 5,6,7,8
    Batman and Frankenstein 31

Maybe...
    Red Hood and the Outlaws 31 - awesome freaking Lobo cover!

Alas scott Snyder said in the batman 28 interview he did at comic vine said that her arc would be in both catwoman and eternal, the book will go on I'm just hoping they use the start of eternal cross over by cleaning house
    Books im reading: Black Widow, Loki Agent of Asgard, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Red Hood, JLD, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Batman, Worlds Finest...