Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Amazing Spider-Man 2" Trailer Showcases Humor

The newest theatrical trailer for Marc Webb's "Amazing Spider-Man 2" brings a little more humor to the table, along with snippets of unseen footage.

Full article here.

Is this... the third, or fourth trailer for the film now? I mean, I'm all for more Spider-Man, long as it's good, but even with the Super Bow-ish trailer, I was finding myself overloaded with new pieces of it.

I'd lighten up on it a bit, if I were them.

Meh, i still have to watch the first one.

This trailer actually wasn't bad. I was disappointed with the first one, though.

Maybe, Webb will correct the mistakes he made with the first one.

Default Spoiler for amazing spider-man 1

Quote Originally Posted by il Mysterio View Post
    This trailer actually wasn't bad. I was disappointed with the first one, though.

Maybe, Webb will correct the mistakes he made with the first one.
    I liked the first one. Not that it isn't flawed (it doesn't really give Connors a decent motivation for what he does and ********SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER******* kill off Captain Stacey too early) but I think they got Peter Parker really right (which is the most important thing to me) and I liked the tone.

I think the new film genuinely looks spectacular and I'm looking forward to it a lot more after the trailers so I'm optimistic for the new film. I really hope it knocks it out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by GrundyMC View Post
    I liked the first one. Not that it isn't flawed (it doesn't really give Connors a decent motivation for what he does and ********SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER******* kill off Captain Stacey too early) but I think they got Peter Parker really right (which is the most important thing to me) and I liked the tone.

I think the new film genuinely looks spectacular and I'm looking forward to it a lot more after the trailers so I'm optimistic for the new film. I really hope it knocks it out of the park.
    Doctor Connors as the Lizard made sense too me. Dr.Connors told the Oscorp interns said he wanted to make a perfect world, a world without weakness. The Lizard when becoming addicted to the Lizard serum figured the perfect way to create that world is to turn people into Lizard creatures similar to him.But cutting out scenes that fleshed him out as a character(coming over to Peter's house to give his condolence, when he talks to Billy before heading to the sewers, and when he was talking to Peter before Dr.Ratha came and Lizard killed him). I agree they got Peter right but I also agree the new one looks way better at least
    A Comic book fan till I die.

Joblo.com is a hack site that steals most of the images and videos they use to drive traffic to their site.

I am not surprised to see this video already got pulled. Seriously, stop encouraging these hacks by giving them more visibility.