Quinzel as Pinky Pie
    Indigo Al as Ceasar
    Superheroic as Luther Strode
    Cthulhudrew as American Spirit
    Chris Lang as Dr. Olympia Myklos
    Indolent as Tomi Shishido aka Gorgon
    opalord as Claire Stanfield
    patattack as Kyo Kusanagi
    Last edited by Jeremi; 02-15-2014 at 06:04 AM.

How much is that doggy in window ~

Your ears fill with soft music as you start waking from your stupor. Next a terrible smell of death and decay fill your nostrils as you force your eyes open as you push yourself off the ground. You are met by the sight of a pavilion and eighteen other individuals doing the exact thing you are. Further inspection showed a place caught in the vice grip of rot, and water damage all around the area. The reason for that was evident when you noticed the giant window to the outside world as well as the skylights overhead. A vast city situated at the bottom of the ocean. Behind you a bathysphere that had seen much better days. If you tried to use it you’d find it inoperable.

On the floor you’d find wet and damp protest signs scattered all over. Rapture is something that catches your eye. Is that what this place is called, and how had you arrived here?

Pushing that aside your eyes would go to the other end of the corridor where you would find a doorway that continued onwards. Right next to it you’d find a map of the area on the wall.

You would have the tools to venture forward but you are not alone. Perhaps it would be best to first venture forward into the awkward quest that is socializing with strangers.

OOC: Feel free to start posting!

Simon would awaken as much as the others and ,with quick to perceptive eyes, took a glance around at the others. The map immediately drew the diminutive scientist's attention as he went onto tip-toe to take a more generalized look at it more closer:

"It looks like we are all stuck here together for the moment at the least. From the architecture around us I say we are pretty well in our depths here, not that I'm never not underneath everything after all. I'm Simon, what's all your names?"
    "Try to Remember. It's Only a Game!"

Professional Amateur NovaPrimeX's Avatar

Her eyes glanced around quickly, roving from one to the next, her trademark grin unabated. "Hello, strangers!" She greeted enthusiastically, before really paying attention to the surroundings...her eyes widened, and there was a sudden light gust as she ran over to the window, nearly smushing herself against it as she peered outside with her hands cupped over her eyes like binoculars. "We're underwater! That's so cool!" She bounced around near the window, lightly tapping the spot on the window where a small fish was swimming outside. "Boop." She let out as the fish swiftly departed. She turned back around, skipping along with her giant warhammer in hand, stopping by the map.

"Oooooh." She leaned down, peering curiously at it. One entry caught her attention... "I KNOW WHERE TO GO, REN!" She turned around with a wide grin before remembering... She readied her hammer in response. "TELL ME WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE WITH REN OR PREPARE TO BE BOPPED AT THE HANDS OF NORA VALKYRIE!"
    Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 02-12-2014 at 02:05 PM.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh--"

He shot upright with a start. Light. Music, sound. Scents. Details. Permeating his field of vision like unwanted guests. Unwelcome. Uninvited. Mycroft. His gaze shot from person to person. Analyzing. Dissecting. There. A man. Young. Tall, broad. Pupil dilation and slight eye twitch indicative of distempered psychopathy. Expensive suit. Tailor label recognizable, bankrupted mid-1940s. Bulge underneath jacket. Shotgun. Single barrel. Blood splatter on tie, pattern suggesting ruthless erratic bludgeoning of victim. Conclusion: Mafia hitman. Possible serial killer. Heavily armed. Delighted by death, or violence in general.

"...Everything's in order then."

Small mercies. He blinked, committing the details to memory as he tore his gaze away from Ladd Russo. He'd been at the flat. Possibly. Or on a case. Possibly. Yes, that was it. Moriarty case. Still alive. East wind. All that. And now...? He glanced out the window, eyebrows furrowing in sheer disbelief at what he saw. They were underwater. About 2000 metres below sea level if the depth pressure against the coral was anything to go by. Something else-- this was a city. Someone had constructed a city underwater. Littering the floor. Picket signs? Source of controversy, perhaps? Segregation? Totalitarianism? Maybe-- was that a bloody pony?

"Hmh. Odd. Thought I was finished with drugs... Damn."

And he promptly turned over and endeavoured to fall back asleep.

Another of the group who had been laying on top of one of the trash cans would also stir.

"Uhm...hmm..."
    His eyes would finally pop open as he took in his surroundings.

"What the shit? Woodhouse. WOODHOUSE!" He'd pull open his cellphone. "Well...shit. No reception and stranded in..."

He'd give the place another look around. "Considering the smell and overall look of this place, Newark New Jersey. Man, could this get any worse?"

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa hello there View Post
    "Oooooh." She leaned down, peering curiously at it. One entry caught her attention... "I KNOW WHERE TO GO, REN!" She turned around with a wide grin before remembering... She readied her hammer in response. "TELL ME WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE WITH REN OR PREPARE TO BE BOPPED AT THE HANDS OF NORA VALKYRIE!"

"Jesus lady calm down. Newsflash, Ren & Stimpy have been off the air for at least a decade. At. Least."

Sterling Archer's on the job. God help us all.

OOC: With that I'm heading to bed. Feel free to continue mingling and talking.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post
    She was sleeping, it was such a sad dream, nothing so powerful as to leave a lasting impression on dear sweet innocent Pinky Pie. Laying on her back her hooves dancing in the air as she mumbled, a nightmare, was what she was waking from " NO No say it isn't so the cake it can't be a LIE"

Her eyes shot open blue sparkly eyes looked darting around the room, this was not pony ville, where was she a very brief moment of fear overcame her before she remembered those words from when she was a filly, and she giggled, getting to her four legs she looked around so many ideas, this place was deep dark and depressing, what these people needed was a party, then she heard the funny looking formidable type lady talking about bopping and she grinned wide. "Just like little bunny foo foo" and the first of the singing would begin as she bounced about the room bouncing from one inert object or not fast enough head to another

Little Pony Foo Foo
    Hopping through the forest
    Scooping up the field mice
    And bopping 'em on the head
    And down came the Good Fairy
    And she said
    "Little Pony Foo Foo
    I don't like you're attitude
    And bopping 'em on the head"
    Little Pony Foo Foo
    And she said
    "Little Pony Foo Foo
    I'll give you 2 more chances.
    Then I'll turn you into a goon!
    The next day…
    Little Pony Foo Foo
    And she said
    "Little Pony Foo Foo
    "I gave you two chances.
    Now I'll turn you into a goon!"
    (POOF!)

Stopping in front of the hammer lady she smiles big and wide whats a Ren? Is that anything like a Gummy? Have you met Gummy? whats a Nora Valkyrie? OOOOOooooooo look water.... where did that come from? where are we? Who are you? My name is Pinky Pie.... and this is Gummythrows the toothless gator up to chew on the ladies hair as she dashes off to see what other wonderful sights to see there are just what a Pony needs a new place to party
    Mr J don't have nothing on my mallet

Professional Amateur NovaPrimeX's Avatar

"Who's Stimpy--" She halted that sentence as the pony popped up in front of her...her grin grew even wider. Normally she possibly maybe would have answered questions...but how often does a chance like this pop up? She chased after the pony, aiming to leap on it to ride like she had the Ursa, ignoring the gummy in her hair.

"Lua? You remember the first thing I ever said to you when we met, right?" "Oh, of course Ladd.." Lua Klein who happened to be the fiance to none other than the insane Russo hitman, Ladd Russo himself, spoke softly contrasting quite a bit from her lover's excitable and loud 'in your face' personality. The two of them had decided to go dancing and as she responded, Ladd tightly grasped her petite hands. "Good. Because it's still true my love! After I kill everyone else-" Lua cut him off which he allowed "You kill me last.." Ladd smirked and guided her down the room as they continued to dance. "That's right Lua. You'll be my last kill.." Lua smiled and laid her head gently on Ladd's chest. "Oh, I love it when you get all excited Ladd.." Ladd threw back his head and laughed. "I love you too babe! That's why you've reserved your spot as my final kill! The best for last!" "Oh Ladd.." "Lua!"

That was all Ladd recalled before he blacked out and as his eyes opened, he glanced around. Place looked like a dump. But, what caught Ladd's eye were the signs which he'd frown at. Rapture huh? What a joke! It wasn't Rapture unless the star himself was the one causing it! That said, as he glanced around at the others gathered: It was like a dream come true! Mutilate every single one to his heart's content and then dump the body in the ocean!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post

"Who's Stimpy--" She halted that sentence as the pony popped up in front of her...her grin grew even wider. Normally she possibly maybe would have answered questions...but how often does a chance like this pop up? She chased after the pony, aiming to leap on it to ride like she had the Ursa, ignoring the gummy in her hair.
    Oh this was fun a game of pin the tail on the Pony and she was the only Pony here, she loved it why it made her just smile, that almost insane twitchy eye smile that a Pony got when they were Pinky Pie and they were overjoyed. and then the feel of something on her back had her even more enthusiastic, it was a hug from behind by a stranger of this meant yes... it meant a hugging war HUGSand then Pinky began to hug anyone she could get her hoves on including the tiny little man with the hat

Of all things that could ever be in Rapture, it was this. An opera-style red silk and satin box where up above with their birds-eye view would be two....Well, one hesitates to say "people."

"Hey, what's this? Wake up you old coot!"

This would be addressed to his apparent partner as the taller of the two spoke to the shorter.

"We're in a traitor game! A place where people die faster then Red Shirts and Game of Throne extras combined, everyone is your enemy and the killer could be anyone!"

In response, his friend snickered.

"But we're not at the theater anymore!"

"Wishes do come true!"

DOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Rapture beware. No one was safe now.
    "Too bright a shine, draws eyes of envy."

-Golbez

(Hank venture Prologue reserved)
    They're coming! Sign-ups for Traitor Games: Traitormania, is here

"..."

Oh for God's sake this lot were noisy. As far as nonexistent figments of his smack-induced stupors went, anyway. They were normally so placating. He grunted, pushing himself into an upright position and glaring daggers at the redheaded hyperactive girl and the... pony in particular.

"YOU TWO! Yes, you. Bubbly personality masking clingy control freak with a raging pancake addiction! No, wait. Hang on. Sorry. It's the syrup, isn't it? (There's always something.) And..."

He tried lamely to assess the pink animal with the power of deduction. HORSE PONY TALENT SHOW PINK HYPER HOMICIDAL(?) Words flashed across his vision like captions, but none of them were particularly clever or impressive. "Bollocks." It didn't work on animals. Not even talking animals. Eventually, he settled:

"...Horse... thing. Lower your voices. The room's collective IQ drops every time you open your mouths."

Quote Originally Posted by Rambertino View Post
    "..."

"...Horse... thing. Lower your voices. The room's collective IQ drops every time you open your mouths."
    "Wow. Conan Doyle would be appalled."

"You should know. You dated his sister!"

DOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

".....And boy, was she ugly."

"Too bright a shine, draws eyes of envy."

-Golbez

Quote Originally Posted by Rambertino View Post
    "..."

"YOU TWO! Yes, you. Bubbly personality masking clingy control freak with a raging pancake addiction! No, wait. Hang on. Sorry. It's the syrup, isn't it? (There's always something.) And..."

He tried lamely to assess the pink animal with the power of deduction. HORSE PONY TALENT SHOW PINK HYPER HOMICIDAL(?) Words flashed across his vision like captions, but none of them were particularly clever or impressive. "Bollocks." It didn't work on animals. Not even talking animals. Eventually, he settled:

YOU NEED A HUG and Pinky goes for the hug stopping short and blinks a few times, what was an IQ and how did it drop? Blinking up at the man she smiled up at him You remind me of someone... but I can't quite place it... This will take a moment She really thought about it her brow furrowed, her mind blanked out (not a hard thing to do) she pulled out an apple to munch and then it hit her, reaching into that special place Pinky pulled out the special thinking makes the mean people happy device and proceeded to shoot the over thinking bad tempered man thingy with her Party Cannon YOUR A GRUMPY DOODLE PONY