Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Donal Logue Joins "Gotham" Cast as Harvey Bullock

Donal Logue will be part of Fox's "Gotham" series after all, with reports stating he'll play Detective Harvey Bullock, Gordon's partner.

Full article here.

Yay for Bullock! Looks like they've picked a good choice for this casting. I'm hoping they pick wisely for Edward Nashton and Selina Kyle too. Also hopefully Renee Montoya and Cripus Allan can join Bullock and Gordon, I did so love Gotham Central back in the day. And the Falcones too.
    The rule in comics seems to be that unless you're gay, interacial or had the sense to get married in the 60's and have kids before it became out of vogue to marry and grow up, it's not gonna last.

Elder Member

Personally, I'd prefer they stay away from younger generation GCPD like Montoya and Allen for this show. No need to turn all of Batman's frontstory into backstory.
    Dr. Jackson: Who makes a movie out of a series that only lasted 3 episodes?

Teal'c: It allegedly performed well on DVD

This is a pretty great piece of casting. Like, I was ambivalent about the show but this might've sold me on it.
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

This is perfect casting. Now, I want to see Renee Montoya, Crispus Allen, and Maggie Sawyer to appear as well.

"Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Elder Member

I hope they include Roman Sionis (BLack Mask) among the bad guys. If they're going to backstory some of Batman's enemies pre-villain makeover, he's a perfect choice.
    Dr. Jackson: Who makes a movie out of a series that only lasted 3 episodes?

Teal'c: It allegedly performed well on DVD

I agree with you there, kalorama, Black Mask could really work for the show, alongside any other criminals, crime bosses etc.

Glad to hear this, I remember him well from Batman: The Animated Series etc, was an interesting character, suspicious of Batman, different Gordon, not too bad a police officer himself.

Will be interesting to see how this works.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Whelp, they just sold me on GOTHAM. This should be awesome, just hope the writing is good.

Now I'm hoping for Allen and Montoya to round out the main cast. Ato Essandoh would be a perfect Cripus Allen.