Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: The Punisher #3

This March, Frank Castle dukes it out with one of the Marvel Universe's big bads in THE PUNISHER #3 - from the critically acclaimed creative team of Nathan Edmondson and Mitch Gerads! Frank has discovered the Dos Soles gang's deadly new weapon - and it looks like dark times ahead for the city of Los Angeles. The clock is ticking, and if The Punisher's going to stop it he'll have to stab, shoot and explode his way through scores of gang members and one very angry Marvel super villain! And you'll never guess who it is! A daring raid on a heavily fortified compound? Should be Punisher business as usual, but nothing's been usual since Frank's move to Los Angeles. The high-octane hit new series continues when THE PUNISHER #3 hits comic shops this March!

Full preview here.

Loved issue #1 - can't wait for more!

Electro? Someone with lightning powers? Looks like that based on the preview page and cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Loved issue #1 - can't wait for more!
    You and me both.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Is Punisher double shipping?

Too bad, I thought he was going to fight normal bad guys and not spandex super villains appearing. I guess I just have to wait for Garth Ennis Vietnam mini series.

And Frank being shown as an alcoholic loser is completely out of character at this point in his life. But I guess Edmondson wants to add cheesy unneeded drama. So many fans whined about him drinking in the 04 film but there not saying a damn thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LSROTJ View Post
    And Frank being shown as an alcoholic loser is completely out of character at this point in his life. But I guess Edmondson wants to add cheesy unneeded drama. So many fans whined about him drinking in the 04 film but there not saying a damn thing about it.
    He's having a beer with someone. That doesn't make him an alcoholic loser.