Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default The "Arrow" Team Spills on Sara and Nyssa, Sara and Oliver, "Birds of Prey" and More

Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim dissect this week's "Arrow" episode, "Heir to the Demon," and what it means to the show going forward.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim dissect this week's "Arrow" episode, "Heir to the Demon," and what it means to the show going forward.

Full article here.
    Felicity is not anybody's father -- biological or otherwise.

Sandy Hausler

There was an amazing sequence in here that unfortunately we just had to cut for time, because this episode was so jam-packed. We actually had Oliver tell Roy (Colton Haynes), "I want you to go down to the hospital and keep an eye on Laurel." When Nyssa and her goon kidnapped Mrs. Lance, Roy confronts them, and Nyssa shoots him with a dart with snake venom, and she says, "A normal person would be dead by now, you're stronger than you look," and he says, "I get that a lot." Then they have a fight, but the venom starts to affect him and she takes him out. It was a great sequence, and they're great in it, but it wasn't propelling the story forward -- it was just a really neat moment.
    Shame. I hope it will at least be on the home release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Felicity is not anybody's father -- biological or otherwise.

Sandy Hausler
    Ha! An HTML error led to a few very crucial words being dropped out of that sentence. It's fixed now. Thanks!

Sooooo Felicity's dad is a villain, right? Seems obvious. Maybe the Calculator? That would be really cool.

Suicide Squad sounds epic, Birds of Prey sounds epic... this show is just kicking ass all the time. Love it!
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

Wait . . . isn't February supposed to be sweeps month? Why is Arrow off for most of it? Other shows are doing this too. Is it because they are low-rated and the networks want to throw in "specials" or extra episodes of higher rated shows? I didn't think CW had these sort of set-ups like the bigger networks. Generally the pattern is: 3-4 weeks off for Christmas/New Year's holiday season, 2-3 new episodes, 1-2 weeks of repeats just before sweeps month, then about 4 new episodes with big plot lines for sweeps, then off and on weeks until May sweeps and end of the season. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by KomicKev View Post
    Wait . . . isn't February supposed to be sweeps month? Why is Arrow off for most of it? Other shows are doing this too. Is it because they are low-rated and the networks want to throw in "specials" or extra episodes of higher rated shows? I didn't think CW had these sort of set-ups like the bigger networks. Generally the pattern is: 3-4 weeks off for Christmas/New Year's holiday season, 2-3 new episodes, 1-2 weeks of repeats just before sweeps month, then about 4 new episodes with big plot lines for sweeps, then off and on weeks until May sweeps and end of the season. I don't get it.
    The Winter Olympics. Most networks don't try and program against it.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm getting caught up finishing Arrow season #1. Its just that fucking awesome a show. I mean I'm 17 episodes in and its like the show has built its own huge mythology and more. Props to Kreisberg and Guggenheim on this. They have built a dark , fun comic book series.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

1 question, what happened to isabel rochev?