Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Disney's Iger Says "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Leads Directly To "Avengers" Sequel

Bob Iger reveals "Captain America" sequel will "set crucial events in motion" for "Age of Ultron" while post-movie scene details leak.

Full article here.

Give us a Black Widow movie ASAP!
    Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.

Today. PLEASE. ;)
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

I think this news makes likely an end credits appearance by Quicksilver and maybe Scarlet Witch in Captain America:WS. And a swift kick in the nuts to Bryan Singer and Fox, especially just a month before X-Meh Days of Whatever Past.
    Last edited by bclewis45; 02-06-2014 at 11:53 AM.

It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

Watching Scarlett Johansson for 2 hours in a tight leather suit is good in my book.
    Originally Posted by Francisco
    In a few years no one other that some aging fanboys like you would remember anything about the Donner film.

Welcome to The Lexrules Hall of Shame...

so why isn't Falcon in Avengers

Interesting how this set up Age of Ultron when there is still Guardians of the Galaxy. I wonder if Guardians is going to be like Incredible Hulk in the sense that expect for the Hulk and introducing the super solider serum, that movie didn't really add to the end of phase 1. I didn't expect the Guardians to be in Avengers though, my guess it will deal with Thanos in some way setting up something that will happen in phase 3.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    so why isn't Falcon in Avengers

he might be on the injured list by the end of Captain America 2. or maybe there wasn't any room what with Vision and War Machine being involved.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

i need to see Wanda & Pietro!!!! ASAP!!!
    Comic Book Deaths 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SvM6adTeY

Bring back Ultimate DAZZLER!!

"While details are slim, the report mentions the debut of a pair of characters referred to as "the twins," aka Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, and the look they sport is supposedly unlike anything we've seen in Marvel's movies to date."

It would be great if, for Pietro, that means adopting a look similar to New Universe's Blur or Kingdom Come's Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by bclewis45 View Post
    I think this news makes likely an end credits appearance by Quicksilver and maybe Scarlet Witch in Captain America:WS. And a swift kick in the nuts to Bryan Singer and Fox, especially just a month before X-Meh Days of Whatever Past.
    It won't take much to one up Singer's poor portrayal of QS either. So that's a double win since this film is shaping up to amazing.
    NEVER TRUST A FOX!!!