Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCLUSIVE: Tynion's "The Woods" Adds Sci-Fi/Horror 101 to High School Curriculum

James Tynion IV discusses his new original series "The Woods," where a midwestern high school is mysteriously transported to another world.

Full article here.

Sounds fantastic, I'm in!

Very intriguing concept; I like that it will explore the political dynamics of a high school after the shift to a strange world. I'm looking forward to reading this comic.

sounds interesting, indeed....
    might be getting it
    Comic Book Deaths 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SvM6adTeY

Bring back Ultimate DAZZLER!!

Yeah, I'll have to give this a try as well. Looks like there is a lot of potential here.
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.

I don't mean to be a downer, but he's disappointed me too many times to be interested in his work anymore. He took Red Hood and the Outlaws from fun to boring as dirt in just one issue.
    Hey, Big Two, take your 3.99 books and stick 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by BCYa View Post
    I don't mean to be a downer, but he's disappointed me too many times to be interested in his work anymore. He took Red Hood and the Outlaws from fun to boring as dirt in just one issue.
    So much of the badness in JT4's RHatO's run was perpetrated by Tomasi who fundamentally negated everything Lobdell had been building during his run on Red Hood.

the premise is pretty intriguing... i might check out the first issue, although i really don't need any more new books on my pull list right now.