Default Trail of Jean Grey

There is some thing I want to point out
    In Guardians of the Galaxy 11 the Sh'iar is just Finding out about Jean grey now why is this
    Also did everybody forget that it wasent Jean grey the Phoenix it was the Phoenix as Jean Grey. Do you think this will be explaned in this crossover.
    I know the Sh'iar think its jean grey.I just wish someone at marvel will point this out during the Crossover

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    In Guardians of the Galaxy 11 the Sh'iar is just Finding out about Jean grey now why is this.
    Poor research on the writers part?

Also did everybody forget that it wasent Jean grey the Phoenix it was the Phoenix as Jean Grey. Do you think this will be explaned in this crossover.
    It has been to a certain extent... Gladiator (or whoever that is) apparently doesn't care. (See: pg #9)

I know the Sh'iar think its jean grey. I just wish someone at marvel will point this out during the Crossover
    Again (See: pg #9)

PAGE #9
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-04-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Poor research on the writers part?

It has to a certain exstent... Gladiator (or whoever that is) apparently doesn't care. (See: pg #9)

Again (See: pg #9)

PAGE #9
    That page addresses that she's from the past, but nothing about what the OP asked.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    In Guardians of the Galaxy 11 the Sh'iar is just Finding out about Jean grey now why is this
    I know the Sh'iar think its jean grey.I just wish someone at marvel will point this out during the Crossover
    How the Shi'ar found out is a big question.

The Jean/Phoenix stuff is a mess. People keep touching it and tearing it in different directions. I believe the current line of thought is Jean and the Phoenix are one and the same, as it should be, but that doesn't stop people from screwing with it. Just like seeing that d-bag Quire with it in BotA. Also its unlikely the Shi'ar would care either way. It came from Jean, looks like Jean, good enough for them probably.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    That page addresses that she's from the past, but nothing about what the OP asked.
    Really?? Well, if the question was why the Shi'ar are just finding out about teen Jean... That can easily be explained by saying that there are passive Shi'ar agents on earth and they reported back that she was alive and just popped up outta nowhere. Or it can be like I originally stated... Poor research on the writers part
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-04-2014 at 05:25 PM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Really?? Well, if the question was why the Shi'ar are just finding out about teen Jean... That can easily be explained by saying that there are passive Shi'ar agents on earth and they reported back that she was alive and just popped up outta nowhere. Or it can be like I originally stated... Poor research on the writers part
    Perhaps those Shiar agents have been on her trail for a while......

I am a little confused whether the OP is asking how they found out or why they've taken this long to react to a teenage Jean popping up in the present? I'm guessing the O5 have been in the present about a month?
    Pulling UXM ANXM WatXM AXM

Quote Originally Posted by The World 0.2 View Post
    Perhaps those Shiar agents have been on her trail for a while......

I am a little confused whether the OP is asking how they found out or why they've taken this long to react to a teenage Jean popping up in the present? I'm guessing the O5 have been in the present about a month?
    Maybe the OP wants to know why the Shi'ar didn't show up gunning for Jean during Morrison's run?

I AM PHOENIX!

Maybe the OP wants to know why the Shi'ar didn't show up gunning for Jean during Morrison's run?
    I've said this somewhere else before, I think Gladiator could be harboring a resentment towards the X-Men due to him having his ass handed to him by some of the Phoenix 5 in WatXM #13. Am I right in thinking he has only recently taken on his new role as leader, king or whatever of the Shiar? Who was in charge during Morrison's run anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by The World 0.2 View Post
    I've said this somewhere else before, I think Gladiator could be harboring a resentment towards the X-Men due to him having his ass handed to him by some of the Phoenix 5 in WatXM #13. Am I right in thinking he has only recently taken on his new role as leader, king or whatever of the Shiar? Who was in charge during Morrison's run anyway?
    Lillandra until she was killed during War of kings #4.

I AM PHOENIX!

Lillandra until she was killed during War of kings #4.
    I've read the few War of Kings issues I have last night, especially the Who Will Rule one shot, where Gladiator becomes Majestor. The Imperial Guard mention that Vulcan's body was never found. Could Vulcan be back? It could explain the crazy nature of the Shi'ar and their willingness to endanger the whole universe.

I don't have the whole series so I could be missing some vital information, but if Blackbolt is about again, who I think died at the same time as Vulcan, isn't it at least possible?