Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    O_o

As opposed to Marvel actually giving us a quality product for their $4 dollar book?? Those silver age / bronze age books didn't have ink coming off of the covers, and I had grubby kid hands back then. Now, the newsprint pages ...
    That's not what I am saying. I wish the quality was better also. I'm just saying it can help with the people that are having the issue.

Creator of Bounty Hunter FrogMan's Avatar

I don't have any problems with the paper the interiors are printed on, which IS different from the covers if you look closely. I get no ink runoff from the interior pages. The paper that the covers are now printed on are of an inferior stock to the interiors. And I get massive ink runoff from them, smudges everywhere. It is a bit ridiculous.

I've figured out a way to hold my comics so it doesn't happen as much, but still....

MARVEL, GO BACK TO THE GLOSSY PAPER FOR YOUR COVERS!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! STOP BEING SO CHEAP!

I noticed that the free Hellboy comic that Dark Horse gave away for Hellboy Day is of better quality than the $4 Marvel comics.
    The Massive . Captain Marvel . Superior Foes of Spider-Man . B.P.R.D.