Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Thor: God of Thunder, #18

Thunder Gods and dragons fill the pages of "Thor: God of Thunder" #18, written by Jason Aaron with art from Das Pastoras.

Full review here.

Sorry, I don't get the art. I found it muddy and a little sloppy. I generally like looser styles that are painted (e.g.: Greg Tocchini on Last Days of American Crime).

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGobo View Post
    Sorry, I don't get the art. I found it muddy and a little sloppy. I generally like looser styles that are painted (e.g.: Greg Tocchini on Last Days of American Crime).
    SPOILERS BELOW
    I enjoyed it .... untile the end... final fight scene that wasnt
    Cyclops was right.

Agreed, the art just didn't do it for me. Especially when compared to the art for the previous few arcs.

Ditto. In fact, I found it close to ugly -- like bad water colors applied over rough pencils. The story was fine, albeit nothing especially memorable.