Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default 5 Female Super Villains Ready For the Marvel Cinematic Universe

With Marvel's Phase Three plans slowly firming up, CBR's Brett White hopes the films will diversify their antagonists with some of these evil women.

Full article here.

No Selene?
    Favorite comics out right now:
    1 Superior foes of Spider-man 2 Uncanny avengers
    3 Green arrow/Red lanterns 4 Wonder woman 5 Thor/Black science

Favorite comic character: Deathstroke

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    No Selene?
    I would assume Fox owns the rights to her.

CBR was very specific to use characters that Marvel Studios had access to.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Glad to see The Enchantress on the list.

Without counting X-men´s female foes because of Fox rights ... those five are really important, sure it can be more.

I know Tom Hiddelston wanted Amora to be the antagonist/love interest for Loki in a Loki solo film
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Really, kind of a sad list when you think about it. Madame Masque has really not had a good arc lately. She was reduced to being the Hood's gun moll and then gets routinely outwitted by Kate Bishop. She needs to get a serious redo for the movies. Moonstone does have the most potential in that group. Skeets "Titania" McPherson is just a brawler. She'd do well to be on a villain team instead of soloing.

Hela should be on there since she would naturally fit in a Thor movie. Morgan le Fey is another omission that I think could work in a Marvel movie. Marvel clearly needs more female mastermind types. Lucia von Bardas would be good for that role in the movies, except they probably couldn't mention her Latverian origins.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

I somewhat agree with this list. But theres more.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Additional ones:

1- Elektra, for the Daredevil Netflix series
    2- Deathbird, for Captain Marvel (or would she fall under the Fox purview, given that she's Shi'ar and other than the weird fake Deathbird in the prelude to The Enemy Within has largely appeared in X-Men stories?)
    3- Spider-Woman (origin as a villain with HYDRA, but becomes a hero later, or does she fall under Sony's Spider-Man license?)
    "They wish to cure us. But I say to you, WE are the cure!"
    -Magneto, X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Hm...I was expecting Madame Hydra to be on a list like this.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, GL: New Guardians, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Red Lanterns, Saga, Silver Surfer, Swamp Thing, The Wake, Wonder Woman

doctoraquaman

1. Enchantress seems likely, since her little sister Lorelei is appearing in Agents of Shield. I'm a little surprised we haven't seen Hela next.
    2. Madame Masque could be the main villain in Iron Man 4, since they did have a little somethin' somethin' going on in the past.
    3. Moonstone as the main villain in a Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) movie would be fun.
    4. I really hope Red Skull comes back, but wouldn't mind seeing Sin bringing him back.
    5. Titania in a She-Hulk movie: I like it!

Scarlett Johanssen mentioned in an interview years ago that when she was in talks with Marvel to play a character Moonstone was listed as one of the possibilities.

Possible Spoiler alert for Captain America Winter Soldier
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;

Also, i'm not sure how accurate the source is, but in the Captain America Movie there may be a shout out that Captain America is avoiding his psychiatrist Dr. Sofen

- Madam Hydra
    - Superia
    - Lady Bullseye

(Hey, let's have a movie with HYDRA, AIM, and The Hand! That won't be unmanageable! )

Also, Typhoid Mary, but I'm not sure if her powers fit in the CU.

Viper (if Marvel can still use her), Superia, Black Widow/Yelena Belova (preferably in a Black Widow movie.)
    Bobbi Morse: has been on three Avengers teams, worked for SHIELD, evaded the Skrulls for years, received the super soldier serum and Infinity Formula. Still not even a limited series.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cadet View Post
    Scarlett Johanssen mentioned in an interview years ago that when she was in talks with Marvel to play a character Moonstone was listed as one of the possibilities.

Possible Spoiler alert for Captain America Winter Soldier
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;

Also, i'm not sure how accurate the source is, but in the Captain America Movie there may be a shout out that Captain America is avoiding his psychiatrist Dr. Sofen
    I would love to see this happen.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Lady Bullseye x1000

If the NETFLIX series is good, it will eventually finish the Miller stuff and get into Bendis and Brubaker's respective works.