Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Superior Carnage Annual, #1

• Cletus Kasady is behind bars! The Carnage symbiote is in quarantine! But we all know that's never going to last, right?
    • Cletus has been evaluated and imprisoned and even lobotomized! Carnage has been sampled and cloned and poked and prodded.
    • But they've had enough! It's time to get the band back together!
    • A return to bloody, murderous form for the deadliest killer in the Marvel Universe!

Full article here.

can someone explain to me how Cletus is walking? Is he still using the mechanical legs from a previous limited series? Because in another one of those series the artist/colorist made it look like he had actually legs again.

I think he got them back in Minimum Carnage. The guys that dragged him into the Microverse fixed his legs (I believe). If it was even mentioned, it was done in a throwaway line of dialogue. They just decided he should have legs again.

Quote Originally Posted by Banon View Post
    I think he got them back in Minimum Carnage. The guys that dragged him into the Microverse fixed his legs (I believe). If it was even mentioned, it was done in a throwaway line of dialogue. They just decided he should have legs again.
    Thank you for the reply. I felt like a leper here on CBR. I've asked this question several times since before Superior Carnage and never got an answer. I am rereading Scarlet Spider so i will check it out. Thanks again.