Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Walt Simonson Remasters "Star Slammers," Talks "X-Men: Apocalypse"

Walt Simonson discusses "Star Slammers Remastered" #1, taking a break from mainstream comics and his hopes for Bryan Singer's "X-Men: Apocalypse."

Full article here.

Walt is a Comic Book God! So glad to see that he is still so active in this business. His Facebook page is awesome. Can't wait to read his next work.

I've been waiting for this for awhile. I have three issues of the '90s mini, but have never found the other two. The eventual collection is a must-have for me, too.

Plus, Ragnarok is going to be huge.

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Of course he's a brilliant creator, but he also comes off as such a cool guy. I like that he gave Butch the credit for Apocalypse and CBR still put the X-Men in the headline.

I'm more interested in Star Slammers and kind of wish Walt got back to them sooner, but I'm still very game for Ragnarok and whatever else he puts out.
    4/9: Iron Fist, Flash Gordon, Doop, Magnus, Superboy, Shutter, Judge Dredd, Ghost Rider, Secret Avengers, X-Factor

Malekith minor? Gotta agree there.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”