Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    That gun is the tits, H8ers.
    It is indeed, word on the space-lanes is it's one-of-a-kind!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Finally read the issue.
    Thought it was great. I always enjoy those Galactic Council meetings.
    It's one of those concepts much like the Illuminati that I really seem to like.

Didn't care that we don't yet know Gladiator's thoughts and reasoning's in the issue either because I loved the fact that he was "telling" the council what he was about to do.
    You tell 'em Kallark......or whoever you might be that's potentially possessing, controlling or pretending to be him.

Thought Tony's final farewell was amusing too.
    I quite enjoy that he isn't the smartest in the room with the Guardians....even if it's not totally believable.

Anyone else notice that there was a nice blue sky on the last page even though it was night time when the Guardians arrived in All New X-Men?
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - A BOTA parody
    Comic book parodies - Collection of funny comic book pics & videos from around the web

Quote Originally Posted by soundjam View Post
    If Quill mentions his damn gun one more time, I will break.
    Don't worry! There will be a brand new gun possibly debut after the "Trial of Jean Grey"! The one he will use in the movie, too! So maybe he will lost his Element Gun and find a new toy for himself!

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    It is indeed, word on the space-lanes is it's one-of-a-kind!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Finally read the issue.
    Thought it was great. I always enjoy those Galactic Council meetings.
    It's one of those concepts much like the Illuminati that I really seem to like.

Didn't care that we don't yet know Gladiator's thoughts and reasoning's in the issue either because I loved the fact that he was "telling" the council what he was about to do.
    You tell 'em Kallark......or whoever you might be that's potentially possessing, controlling or pretending to be him.

Thought Tony's final farewell was amusing too.
    I quite enjoy that he isn't the smartest in the room with the Guardians....even if it's not totally believable.

Anyone else notice that there was a nice blue sky on the last page even though it was night time when the Guardians arrived in All New X-Men?
    It was a good read after all was said and done. But in some ways, it was a joke in regards Gladiator's execution logic, Stark's tech naivety, and the perpetuation of this questionable Galactic Council line-up with ruling races that are not even from the Milky Way Galaxy. Unless Spartax is - I only bought the original OHOTMU and loved those alien backpages but don't recall Spartax's home galaxy.

Loved the art especially compared to the recent Infinity arc; move over Emma, it looks Angela is trying to be the PG of the MU. :)

How does this relate to Hickman's Avengers? After everything earth did for all those represented in the council wouldn't Gladiator approach Cap first if not for permission for kidnapping a teenage girl but at the least out of respect for everything the Avengers did?
    Plus the Spartax almost got everyone killed because of the hatred towards earth. Why would the king get invited back into this council?
    Be more constructive with your feedback -- Jemaine

Guardians of the galaxy getting involved with X Men.
    Marvel will do anything to promote their next movie.

Really enjoyed this and the free digital download that came with the issue included the Guardians of the Galaxy vol 1 digital download for free; similar to when you download the digital copy of All New, you get All New vol 1. Now that is value for money.

I wonder if Gladiator is being motivated by the ass kicking he got in WatXM during AvX?
    Pulling UXM ANXM WatXM AXM

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike88 View Post
    Don't worry! There will be a brand new gun possibly debut after the "Trial of Jean Grey"! The one he will use in the movie, too! So maybe he will lost his Element Gun and find a new toy for himself!
    That's much better than the original gun redesign I saw online!
    Which was rather cumbersome.

Comic book parodies - Collection of funny comic book pics & videos from around the web

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    That's much better than the original gun redesign I saw online!
    Which was rather cumbersome.

You know who had awesome element weapons?
    Planeteers! Aw yeah

Edit: Love the pic
    Be more constructive with your feedback -- Jemaine

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    How does this relate to Hickman's Avengers? After everything earth did for all those represented in the council wouldn't Gladiator approach Cap first if not for permission for kidnapping a teenage girl but at the least out of respect for everything the Avengers did?
    Plus the Spartax almost got everyone killed because of the hatred towards earth. Why would the king get invited back into this council?
    Being jerks to Earth immediately after being saved by Earth heroes is kind of par for the course for all these empires. The Kree are doing it themselves over in All-New Invaders.

Now, why the other members of the council aren't at war with Spartax over that betrayal that killed thousands or millions on the ringworld, is a darn good question.

You know who had awesome element weapons?
    Planeteers! Aw yeah

Edit: Love the pic
    Yeah, it's pretty funny.
    I laughed when I looked up "elemental gun" in google images and that came second.
    PS. The Planeteers were brilliant. Although I'm not sure Star-Lord would make the best use of the heart ring.

Yes, Gladiator should definitely ask Cap A's advice about how to properly kidnap a teenage girl. Maybe he did off-panel ?
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

I still think there is more to their motive than just DPS. One where they wouldn't give a damn what anyone thinks.