Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Arrow's" Colton Haynes Trains For New DC Guest Stars

Tonight, "Arrow" begins training Roy Harper for his superhero destiny, and actor Colton Haynes explains why it's all prelude to more DC Universe guest stars.

Full article here.

Ah yes, I'm looking forward to seeing whether he'll end up as Speedy, Red Arrow, or Arsenal, all of whom I'm somewhat familiar with due to both Smallville and Young Justice.
    It'll be interesting to see how Oliver trains him, whether with some help from Diggle and Felicity (likely, due to past episodes), as Slade, Shado, or her father had with him (possibly a bit, but not full on, methinks, due to his own experiences, both on Lian Yu and Starling).

Hopefully the people he's talking about are sprinkled in the show throughout both the current season and the following one (fingers crossed for renewal! ).
    He and Sin are good additions to the show, along with Team Arrow A, if you would, with Diggle and Felicity and Olivers' side, then Oliver being there for Roy, to switch it up.

Can anyone tell me if that Bose commercial/micro-series starring Roy & Felicity is worth watching? If so, anyone know where I can watch it online?
    Last edited by maczero; 01-29-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    "Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

That's called Blood Rush, I believe and I believe you can watch it on th CWs' website. I'm not sure about alternate places, but that is one, anyway.
    I've never watched it and I'm not sure I'd be able to, but if it's the same actors, writers and characters, then I'd say it's worth a go.

If it's the same actors, writers and characters, then I'd say it's worth a go.
    Last edited by Phantom Dragon; 01-29-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Yeah, the actors are the same. Give it a go, it's kinda cute (and not that long anyway). Some of the episodes are up on YouTube as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Dragon View Post
    That's called Blood Rush, I believe and I believe you can watch it on th CWs' website. I'm not sure about alternate places, but that is one, anyway.
    I've never watched it and I'm not sure I'd be able to, but if it's the same actors, writers and characters, then I'd say it's worth a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiel View Post
    Yeah, the actors are the same. Give it a go, it's kinda cute (and not that long anyway). Some of the episodes are up on YouTube as well.
    Thanks!

"Honest Abe's a 'mo!" - Hank Venture from the Venture Bros.

I want Roy to either be Red Arrow or Arsenal. Thea can be Speedy.

Cool interview there.
    In my opinion is implied in every post. Please make an effort to remember that.