Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Justice League Dark, #27

A FOREVER EVIL tie-in! There is now only one final obstacle John Constantine's ragtag team must vanquish...and its name is Blight! Continued from this month's CONSTANTINE #10!

Full article here.

New Member Agent Venom \Winter Soldier's Avatar

Can't wait! Loving the creative team on this and the Sea King! Am I the only who's hoping that he stays on our earth? The interaction with our earth's Arthur and Mera alone would be priceless. Maybe I just miss the hair and the beard and the missing hand. Lol

All my hopes for this crossover to be loosely connected across titles were for naught :/

This whole Blight storyline is what trade waiting is for.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

i wonder who the evil to fight blight is?

I'm not reading the main event, I assume the nu52 Zauriel is introduced there? If not where? I liked his original albino skin better, I don't buy that he died in preview pages.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

JUSTLD-Cv27-ds-60451.jpg

This was such a chore to trudge thru. Even Nightmare Nurse was dull. I wasn't in the mood to learn a new take/origin on Zauriel (or motivated look online if he's already appeared in other titles already). BLIGHT has been a miss for introduced side-plot for this Forever Evil thinagmajig. Fake-Aquaman would be better off as foil in Real-Aquaman's book. And nothing about Redemption or whatever that kids name will be tickled my fancy with this intro. Even the art was unremarkable. Disappointed all around.

Really liked Forever Evil Blight. Even better than Geoff Johns on Forever Evil's main title. Hope Zauriel sticks around. Don't care for Nightmare Nurse, though. Solid A in my book.