Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Amoral Unicorn of Justice FrenchGemini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Hey, how would your characters respond to a genuinely friendly, nice, and overall good person imprisoned with the rest of ya'll?

Follow Up: How would they respond if there was a very good self-preserving reason for not harming him?
    Actually, Richard would probably be nice to him, since your guy wouldn't be that much of a bother, and well, that self-preserving reason means complications, and complications means some effort...

As for Sovereign, she can take over the prison if she wants, the biggest risk to her would be some undies-stealing, and I don't mean (just) the ones in her drawer or in the laundry ^^...

Personal Bio
    Name: Pat (and that is all you are getting) or Prisoner 56842-17184
    Streetname: None
    Height: 5’2”
    Weight:105lbs
    General appearance: Mid twenties Female with such a gaunt and skinny figure as to be difficult to determine gender. Long light brown hair and extremely pale skin tone causes the almost black eyes to really stand out. Dresses in Black or Navy slacks and white button up Shirt, no tie, top two buttons always open.
    Powers: Magician
    Crimes: (at least the ones I am convicted of) A large number of bank robberies, Armored Truck robberies and jewelry heists have been tied to me. There is no direct connection and all of the thefts were considered inside jobs. However, I made the mistake of being caught with bits of loot from around 50 jobs. I am suspected of many, many more. Around 20% of the known loot has been recovered. However, there is much, much, more hidden in lockboxes, station lockers, and even innocent people’s homes all over the world.
    Personality: Multiple, varying at times from completely withdrawn to irritatingly chatty.
    Other Notes: Always accompanied by 6’6” Armored Bodyguard. Is a humanoid Armor Battlesuit along the lines of Ironman. No one has ever seen the occupant of the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    *Stares confusedly at what was once Atelier but what is now Ichor*

With extreme caution.

With slightly less to significantly less caution, depending on the reason.
    I agree. They would HAVE to be up to something...

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Okay, so my current idea is basically a revamp of Alexia. That is then mashed together with a less intelligent Hannibal Lecter, Iori Yagami, and Matter Eater Lad.

Yep. It's one of those ideas.
    Starlancer Flight: Morgan Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Valliant View Post
    I am honestly considering making a character that is the businessman arch nemesis : Tough Economy. He going to be an invulnerable midget that grows stronger when people suffer and has the power demotivated anyone who foolishly got an art degree. I am only partially kidding. Can I have two characters?
    "Nemesis?" The Businessman asked curiously. "I'm sorry but that would require I actually be in the position where having an opposite were possible." He sipped his Earl Grey for a moment before adding, "and, in all honesty, even if you made an attempt on my life, I'd be more than happy to do business with you."

The Businessman smiled.

"So If there's nothing else, would you be interested in a game of chess?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Chess is for wimps.

Hart plays Go Fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Chess is for wimps.

Hart plays Go Fish.
    Go Fish is fine.

The Businessman prefers Poker, if card games are going to come into it.

Really, I'm more interested to see Hart lose a game of cards, then decide that the decks of cards from the prison can no longer have a "2" or an Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Go Fish is fine.

The Businessman prefers Poker, if card games are going to come into it.

Really, I'm more interested to see Hart lose a game of cards, then decide that the decks of cards from the prison can no longer have a "2" or an Ace.
    That'd actually be pretty tough. Hart is too lazy and not enough of a sore loser to do do it manually and the other way... well, I'll let him explain.

"Burning things on a pseudo conceptual level is tough. Sure, it looks like BANG! and WHOOSH! and TADA! but there's work there. One deck? Sure. Completely doable. Every deck in the prison? So not worth it. Might as well try to burn the whole priso- hey there's an idea!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    That'd actually be pretty tough. Hart is too lazy and not enough of a sore loser to do do it manually and the other way... well, I'll let him explain.

"Burning things on a pseudo conceptual level is tough. Sure, it looks like BANG! and WHOOSH! and TADA! but there's work there. One deck? Sure. Completely doable. Every deck in the prison? So not worth it. Might as well try to burn the whole priso- hey there's an idea!"
    So he's at least practical..

I think I'm going to like Hart.

For a given definition of practical at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    It'd actually be interesting to have someone imprisoned there that... doesn't deserve it, but is thrown in their because their powers make them dangerous.

Like, someone who did something really petty like theft or something.
    Well, I could go Lio Shirazumi lite. Or I could do this.

Added some general info on the prison on the first page.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

This is going to be fun.

Name: Alexia Desyatkova
    Aliases: Cross-Country Slasher, Moscow Ripper
    Nationality: Russian

Appearance: All tied up.

Biography: She was a heiress of two legacies, the money of her father and the voracious hunger of the people who kidnapped her shortly after her 12th birthday. After she escaped from them, her life and stomach was empty without people to fill it. After a decade of food tourism in places all over the world, she gave herself up after she was caught at the scene trying to clean up after one of her kills. Seems like she had a few too many servings that night.

Personality: Hungry, but reluctant. It's unfortunate how the hunger wins too, too often. She'd be a good person otherwise.

Crimes: Murder, trespassing, desecration of corpses.

Powers:
    - Spiderman level physical abilities, along with wall crawling and danger sense.

- Her fingers, toes, and teeth are sharp enough to cleave through the hardest diamonds with ease. This property is amplified against organic materials, to the point where she can cut through any sort of that without trouble.

- She can consume and digest any matter without harm, and even digests at super speed.

- She can regenerate by consuming matter, to the point where she can regrow missing body parts and recover her stamina quicker than she can eat. With enough food, she can even reverse her aging.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Well, I know who Kyle will be avoiding like the plague