Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Gal Gadot Signs Three-Picture Deal with WB, Reportedly Including "Wonder Woman" Solo Film

A new report says Gal Gadot has a three-picture deal with Warner Bros., including a "Justice League" movie and a solo "Wonder Woman" film.

Full article here.

Still not sold on this chick. My 9yr old niece could take her out with one punch.

Was Megan Gale, Jaime Alexander or Gina Carano unavailable on casting day? :/

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by MosesMagnum83 View Post
    Still not sold on this chick. My 9yr old niece could take her out with one punch.

You must have a damn strong niece if she can take out someone with 2 years of military experience.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    You must have a damn strong niece if she can take out someone with 2 years of military experience.
    Well she does play soccer

But still, I'm gonna have to see what she looks like after her training regimen because right now she doesn't look strong enough to pick up the lasso let along go toe to toe with Superman and Batman.

Thank god. It would've been too ridiculous to have her play second-fiddle to dudes the whole time.

But still, I'm gonna have to see what she looks like after her training regimen because right now she doesn't look strong enough to pick up the lasso let along go toe to toe with Superman and Batman.
    I'm more concerned with whether or not she can act the part than her physique. She's been in so little so it's hard to judge. All she's really had is Fast & Furious movies and it's next to impossible to give a good performance in those even with some level of talent.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

I really don't understand why people say this. Of course she's going to be on a training regimen, all the male actors who played superheroes have without fail. None of them looked like as soon as they were cast they could jump into the suit the very next day. So why is she expected to?
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

I'm more concerned with whether or not she can act the part than her physique. She's been in so little so it's hard to judge. All she's really had is Fast & Furious movies and it's next to impossible to give a good performance in those even with some level of talent.
    I get this complaint, makes more sense than "she's too skinny!". In any case, I liked those movies and thought she did a decent job with what she was given. Everyone has to start somewhere so I don't necessarily hold it against her. I'm glad she's signed on for 3 movies.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

She actually does have a large acting resume in several Israeli films and she's quite good. She simply played the role she was hired to play in the 'Fast and Furious' movie franchise. Americans tend to forget there's a lot more to the movie industry than just Hollywood.
    i love the dc new 52.

Really? After years of seeing professional actors drastically alter their physical appearance to play a role, we still get this idiotic complaint?
    i love the dc new 52.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I really don't understand why people say this. Of course she's going to be on a training regimen, all the male actors who played superheroes have without fail. None of them looked like as soon as they were cast they could jump into the suit the very next day. So why is she expected to?
    Because women's bodies are required to match men's specifications at all times.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Quote Originally Posted by mr. k0 View Post
    She actually does have a large acting resume in several Israeli films and she's quite good. She simply played the role she was hired to play in the 'Fast and Furious' movie franchise. Americans tend to forget there's a lot more to the movie industry than just Hollywood.
    Good thing I'm Canadian. Anyway it's reassuring to hear she's done well elsewhere. I just haven't seen any of it. Her imdb is mostly just that, some bit parts and some tv.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly Gadot is a very beautiful woman. She and Affleck will likely spend the next year working out and getting ready for the film. They have time now.

"Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Is there another actress out there named Jaime Alexander that's like 6 feet tall and jacked or something?

People throw out Jaime Alexander's name like she's this tall big bosomed actress that runs tracks in the olympics on the side.

Build wise can someone explain to me what the big difference is between Jaime Alexander and Gal Gadot?

Unless people like her for her acting chops. which again I would love to be pointed toward some examples. Not that she couldn't play the role, but I'd expect more on her resume than Kyle XY and a multiple supporting roles without much depth.

Did the kid who played baby Kal-El in Superman look strong enough to life a car?