Default Vegito (DBZ) vs Saint Seiya

I'm sure this has been done before. My apologies in advance.

Assuming the fight takes place on an uninhabited planet, who wins?
    In my life, I might go to two people for advice. One will tell me that he is a wise man, and the other will tell me that he is an idiot. I'll go with the idiot's advice; odds are he's on to something that the wise man hasn't figured out yet.

FF.net Profile

As in..Vegito vs the entire cast of Saint Seiya? Since..well, yeah, that's not going to end well for Vegito.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-22-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Assuming you mean the character not the manga, then Seiya wins. Seiya at his best (as opposed to his crippled in a wheelchair self) is way faster and unbelievably tough and strong.

Screw the rules I have $$ Seto Kaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Assuming you mean the character not the manga, then Seiya wins. Seiya at his best (as opposed to his crippled in a wheelchair self) is way faster and unbelievably tough and strong.
    Than Vegito? Seriously? I'll have to give this a try. I've heard bits and pieces, but I didn't know they were that powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Than Vegito? Seriously? I'll have to give this a try. I've heard bits and pieces, but I didn't know they were that powerful.
    I think the upper tier level people would indeed blow DBZ guys away, power wise.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I think the upper tier level people would indeed blow DBZ guys away, power wise.
    It isn't so much the power, but the speed really. And they are capable of harming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    If you do, go with the anime. It is not quite as good, but Manga Translations are hard to find, especially in English.

Ignore the Hades OVA though. They ain't that good. The Heaven Chapter Movie, though not canon, is kind of cool at points though, especially the last part where Apollo is rewriting reality and Seiya goes "Screw you, I'll at least punch you in the face!"

That said you can try the Episode G manga if you just want a taste of the SS franchise.

Hades OVA is the adaptation for the final arc of the manga with some changes, although I do agree there were parts of it I was annoyed with