Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Oliver Makes Weird Science in "FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics"

Vertigo's "FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics" takes a month off for the first TPB and CBR catches up with writer Simon Oliver about the series and its future.

Full article here.

HaHa Hey Editor it says "The upcoming arc finds Adam, Rosa and Cicero travel to Alasks to SHIT down an FBP facility". So many errors. Need an oxford comma, should be traveling, and I doubt they are going to Alaska just to defecate LOL

Might have to pick up the trade paperback even though I have all the individual issues so far (including the "Collider" #1).

I can wait an extra month if it means bringing out the trade every seven or so months. Even better to read that the series is planned to at least #24. :)
    Current Favourites: Batman, Empire of the Dead. Federal Bureau of Physics, Ghost Rider, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Swamp Thing, The Wake

I very much doubt Mr. Oliver or anyone involved in the production of this comic will read this message.

But in the rare case that comes true, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, correct the spanish dialogue for the trades, it’s extremely unnatural and it feels like someone just google-translate the whole sentences from english. It doesn’t feel authentic and annoys the crap out of anyone that speaks the language properly.

Anyway, cool book otherwise, will keep reading.