Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default LEGO Announces "Guardians of the Galaxy" Sets

LEGO has announced new "Guardians of the Galaxy" building sets timed to release with the film's August debut.

Full article here.

I can't wait! :D
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Please Lego-fi Star-Lord's good costume and not that awful blue lightning costume.

NICE. Can't wait to see these.

Poor Peter Quill. :-(

Will he EVER truly escape that god-awful costume?
    Hmm...maybe, that was his punishment for leaving Nova behind in the cancerverse, lol.

See, folks? This is what I was talking about before in regards to creating STRONG brand awareness.
    That Star-lord looks NOTHING like the Star-lord that will be in print around movie time, or during the collected trades from Giffen/DnA that brought him BACK from obscurity, or in the Avengers:EMH Toon, or the Ultimate Spidey Toon, or the MAJOR MOTION PICTURE.
    Nope, nothing at all the way the character has looked through out most of his existence.

Sorry, but whoever pushed for THAT costume re-design should be pushed out the back door at Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Superkreep View Post
    Poor Peter Quill. :-(

Will he EVER truly escape that god-awful costume?
    Hmm...maybe, that was his punishment for leaving Nova behind in the cancerverse, lol.

See, folks? This is what I was talking about before in regards to creating STRONG brand awareness.
    That Star-lord looks NOTHING like the Star-lord that will be in print around movie time, or during the collected trades from Giffen/DnA that brought him BACK from obscurity, or in the Avengers:EMH Toon, or the Ultimate Spidey Toon, or the MAJOR MOTION PICTURE.
    Nope, nothing at all the way the character has looked through out most of his existence.

Sorry, but whoever pushed for THAT costume re-design should be pushed out the back door at Marvel.
    The good news is he is wearing his movie costume on the Nick Bradshaw cover of recently solicited GotG #14. And the movie costume looks similar to his old one, complete with his old helmet. SO I think his awful new costume he's been rocking since Bendis' first issue is hopefully out of the picture for good.

Thanos Copter
    All-Star Western, Casanova, Criminal, Daredevil, Dark Horse Presents, Funnies, Hellboy/BPRD, King City, Orc Stain, Snarked, Unwritten, Usagi Yojimbo

This means Rocket, Ronin, Winter Soldier, Falcon & possibly a Thanos mini-figure, I'm good.
    Last edited by AnthonyD; 01-22-2014 at 09:05 PM.
    "The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door."

I need Groot! and Rocket Raccoon.
    SpOck/"Superior"'s number one hater