Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCLUSIVE: Weaver Interlocks Hickman's "Avengers" Antagonists

Check out the exclusive reveal of Dustin Weaver's second round of interlocking covers for Jonathan Hickman's "Avengers" #25, #26 & #27.

Full article here.

Love it! Man Weaver, can draw.

Proxima looks badass!

Very interesting. But the absence of Captain Universe, Starbrand and Nightmask leaves me to belive that there may be at least one more cover down the road.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Very interesting. But the absence of Captain Universe, Starbrand and Nightmask leaves me to belive that there may be at least one more cover down the road.

Peace
    Good point.

Loving what we have so far from Weaver. Love Abyss.

VERY nice job from Weaver!

Again, it may be coincidence but Thanos is looking REALLY "Nova Prime-ish" there.
    Still thinking he might have "eaten/absorbed" Richard Rider some how.

I love Weaver's art. Really happy to see him continuing that beautiful set of covers. Apparently, they interlock to form a 180 degree panorama, so I suppose to see the image fully proportioned you'd need to set the covers up in a parabolic "C" shape.
    With great power comes great...aw heck with it, you know the drill.

Does the silver creature that AIM captured have a name yet?

holy shit
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Truth will set you free.. TheTruestSoldja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post

Peace
    And Luke Cage, Blue Marvel, Power Man, Ronin, Monica Rambeau, and White Tiger as well. They took on Thanos's forces as well during Infinity. While the Uncanny Avengers were not in that battle, I'm not sure why they cant be included as well. The Avenger World Initiative means a scalable team for many kinds of threats. I hope the Mighty and Uncanny Avengers are one day included as well in this kinda epic cover.
    Pull list in order of love: New Avengers, Young Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Mighty Avengers, Saga, Hawkeye, Superior Spider-Man, Cataclysm, All New X-Men, Uncanny Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruestSoldja View Post
    And Luke Cage, Blue Marvel, Power Man, Ronin, Monica Rambeau, and White Tiger as well. They took on Thanos's forces as well during Infinity. While the Uncanny Avengers were not in that battle, I'm not sure why they cant be included as well. The Avenger World Initiative means a scalable team for many kinds of threats. I hope the Mighty and Uncanny Avengers are one day included as well in this kinda epic cover.
    The Mighty Avengers probably aren't on the covers because their adventures aren't shown in the book. Cap's and Tony's Avengers are in this book. Luke's Avengers aren't even affiliated with this team ( At least I don't think so. I only read the first arc of Mighty Avengers).

I don't even read or like this version of the "regular" Avengers, and I STILL would buy this picture if it were a poster.

Actually likes comics Darth Tigris's Avatar

Looks awesome.

That being said, hurry up and finish SHIELD #6, John and Dusty!!!
    Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me are people that think Final Crisis is good.