Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Marvel's Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher" Trailer Teases Earth's Mightiest Heroes

A new trailer for "Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher" animated movie teases the appearance of Earth's Mightiest Heroes and more.

Full article here.

so I guess these anime's are going well since Marvel and Madhouse keep turning them out

I love the animation of the Marvel + Mad House partnership. Mad House has the best animation house, IMO!
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

This one looks like a winner.

Why can't I ever have my Daredevil involved!!!!!! Looks good though I really hope she has her russian accent

Awful name but looks cool enough.

Knowing Marvel Animation this will be awful.

All of Marvel's DTVs should be based on this style. I hope that there will eventually be some different characters involved and continued original stories. Don't be locked into adapting older stories.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The animation looks really good and KT has Captain Marvel in it, so this is a buy for me.

I honestly don't understand why they're selling this as an Avengers tie-in or why they would build a story around Widow and Punisher that would require including the Avengers in any capacity.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Given the Avengers and X-Men film franchises...I'm surprised we haven't seen a full fledge Avengers vs. X-Men animated film.
    $3.99 IS TOO MUCH FOR A COMIC!

The Punisher and Black Widow teaming up as the premise for a movie, this is a dream come true for me. My two favorite Marvel characters teaming up, and what a badass team it is. My one complaint, and it's admittedly a nitpick, is that they're making Carol Danvers Captain Marvel is this (which is awesome) but they gave her CM costume the thigh-high hooker boots as well, crap.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil Is Legend View Post
    Why can't I ever have my Daredevil involved!!!!!! Looks good though I really hope she has her russian accent
    From what I gathered from my readings, Widow actually mostly uses her American accent.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

I know the Avengers movie made a ton of money. I know Black Widow was in that movie as an Avenger. I know the Avengers are in this movie, and Black Widow is probably a member of the Avengers in it. But the name of this movie is really off putting. It's clearly being used just because of the movie success, because Punisher has not much of anything to do with the Avengers, and in terms of the comic book, Black Widow's history as an Avenger is extremely insignificant compared to her movie counterpart. I'm not an Avengers scholar but I don't think she has any defining moments as an Avenger aside from just occasionally being one.

Quote Originally Posted by peedi View Post
    I know the Avengers movie made a ton of money. I know Black Widow was in that movie as an Avenger. I know the Avengers are in this movie, and Black Widow is probably a member of the Avengers in it. But the name of this movie is really off putting. It's clearly being used just because of the movie success, because Punisher has not much of anything to do with the Avengers, and in terms of the comic book, Black Widow's history as an Avenger is extremely insignificant compared to her movie counterpart. I'm not an Avengers scholar but I don't think she has any defining moments as an Avenger aside from just occasionally being one.
    They are trying to market it as a part of the Avengers. I can't say I blame their logic, even though it is kind of lame association.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy