Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Aphrodite IX: The Hidden Files #1

PEEK INTO THE PROPRIETARY BLACK BOX OF APHRODITE'S MIND!
    The cybernetic assassin Aphrodite IX has survived the rise and fall of countless civilizations. What sacrifices and tragedies has she seen that have been erased from her memory?

Full preview here.

Aprodite IX Timeline

with a few comic pages inside. it is sort of a guide because what matt is planning with the series really goes big, and epic.. and i dont say that lightly XD

This looks great but is this like a 'Marvel Handbook' equivalent for Aphrodite with some future clues and world building mixed in?
    Since it's a number '1' should we expect another issue in a month or maybe a year?
    Be more constructive with your feedback -- Jemaine

average comic book fan... JonQCitizen's Avatar

I'm really enjoying this series so far, and am amped up for the Hidden Files....hopefully will answer some questions about her past, and give hints toward what she is capable of in the future.
    Currently collecting: Aphrodite IX, Elephantmen, The Flash, Godzilla, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Guardians of the Galaxy, Saga, & Usagi Yojimbo.

I'm looking forward to this but I hope that there will still be some mystery to her past which a one of the reasons I find the story interesting. The art from Sejic is great as always.