Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Suicide Squad #27

SUICIDE SQUAD #27 finds Deadshot and the Squad struggling to survive the deadly trap that one of their own sprung on them. It doesn't matter which Amanda Waller - the real one stuck in the bowels of Belle Reve or the holographic stand-in manipulated by the Thinker - sent them all after O.M.A.C. If the Squad can work together to dig out from underneath the mountain of rubble they're under, they each now have a singular payback mission: Waller!

Full preview here.

Image two...

Dear god, what's going on with Power Girl's spine!? It looks like it hurts or at the very least is incredibly uncomfortable!

I do hope this is recalled in the World's Finest series.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Image two...

Dear god, what's going on with Power Girl's spine!? It looks like it hurts or at the very least is incredibly uncomfortable!
    My immediate thought was that this needed to be submitted to eschergirls, but wound up not doing so. I'm sure someone else will, though, it's pretty spectacularly egregious.

Sure, let's complain about how Power Girl is posed in a panel. I mean nevermind her costume or the fact she's a grown woman calling herself girl or...yeah, never mind.
    I hate nerds.

This was a cool issue how every character got spotlighted for a couple of pages. I'm going to be sad when this title ends. I've really enjoyed it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyD View Post
    Sure, let's complain about how Power Girl is posed in a panel. I mean nevermind her costume or the fact she's a grown woman calling herself girl or...yeah, never mind.
    In story I think she's supposed to be about 21, probably closer to 22 or 23 now. They made her younger to start with IIRC in the reboot.
    Try my Blog!

And visit me on Facebook here!