Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Fialkov Builds A Foundation for the Future in "Ultimate FF"

Joshua Fialkov discusses the future of the world in the page so "Ultimate FF," introducing more 616 characters to the Universe and more.

Full article here.

thats some nice concept art
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Concept art looks good. Glad to see Sue drawn with a relatively realistic body.

If the mysterious member isn't Reed - who I feel like it probably is at this point - it has to be Doom; I'm not sure who else would fit the description here. The concept art looks good, though it's hard to get a true feel of the book from it.

Also, it really makes me happy that the article writer referred to All-New Ultimates as "Young Ultimates."
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    If the mysterious member isn't Reed - who I feel like it probably is at this point - it has to be Doom; I'm not sure who else would fit the description here. The concept art looks good, though it's hard to get a true feel of the book from it.

Also, it really makes me happy that the article writer referred to All-New Ultimates as "Young Ultimates."
    He mentions its a male.

I understand the identity of your other cast member will have to remain a mystery until the end of "Ultimate FF" #1, but can you offer any hints about this character?

It's a character we know very well and it's a character who is far and away one of the worst creatures in the Ultimate Universe. Plus, he's the smartest, or perhaps second smartest, person on Earth, depending on who you ask.
    So either Reed or Doom. I'm going for Doom just because of Reed "redemption".

I know Fialcov picked Machine Man but I honestly would have rather liked to have seen Black Panther in this book.

Elder Member

Man, Sage, you must be seething.

Sounds interesting. I like the art except for the bit where Sue is wearing a head piece. The layouts look much better than the cover.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The layouts look much better than the cover.
    This. The McKone cover they released last week is a turn-off for me. Concept art looks much better.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Man, Sage, you must be seething.
    Um no? Why would I be?

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Um no? Why would I be?
    The combination of no Ultimates book and Susan Storm being the main focus of Ultimate FF

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    The combination of no Ultimates book and Susan Storm being the main focus of Ultimate FF
    As always you assume to much. Like how you thought I was against bi-sexuals even though I knew you were bi. And no I'm not mad about what you just mentioned. Why should I be there just comics man. Even if I were mad, I'm not going to be reading any comics for a long time anyway so there really isn't any point in getting mad.

So this is what I've got on this series following the weekend.

This is a team funded by Iron man, run by Susan Storm, with Sam Wilson, Danny Ketch/Machine Man(it's pretty obvious), Ultimate Phil Coulson, Reed Richards(again it's obvious), with the possibility of other heroes appearing like the already announced Ultimate Hercules along with the return of super villain Doctor Doom. Saving the earth hint of it possibly tying into New Avengers through incursions.

Fialkov is really going crazy with this one, and I'm all for it

Hmmm, between the art and 80% of the line-up that we already know of, I might have to take a look at this.
    Bobbi Morse: has been on three Avengers teams, worked for SHIELD, evaded the Skrulls for years, received the super soldier serum and Infinity Formula. Still not even a limited series.

Quote Originally Posted by Fialkov
    I remember reading "Fantastic Four" comics when I was a kid and thinking, "You know what would be awesome?" And that's pretty much what this book is.
    I love books that are described like this.

Sweet concept art. And the premise sounds all kinds of crazy in the best kind of way.

Crossing my fingers that the mysterious psycho is Doom. He was the best part of early UFF for me.

Goat legs FTW.
    Last edited by IndigoSunrise24; 01-13-2014 at 01:00 PM.
    Current Pulls - Avengers Undercover, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Hawkeye, The Wake, Saga (Trades)