Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Justice League 3000, #2

Before the team can figure out what happened to their memories, Cadmus sends some seemingly familiar faces into the darkness of Commonwealth space to face off against the first member of a new group of villains called LOCUS!

Full article here.

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

They turned superman into a golden age powered superman with no flight, heat vision,probably no super senses are super lung powers.

And btw this is exactly the kryptonian part of Conner Kent/kon-els powerset I would like to see.then add full TK and some TTK sonar senses to fill in the missing powers.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

I thought the first issue was okay, but man, would Kevin Maguire's art look so much better on this book!

This looks miserable.

It also looks very nice.

Is there going to be anyone in this title whose likeable? I mean, give someone some positive traits soon that a reader can care about.

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Yeah, I admit to missing the first issue but these previews... it's like the book is about objectively worse versions of the characters we already have.
    4/9: Iron Fist, Flash Gordon, Doop, Magnus, Superboy, Shutter, Judge Dredd, Ghost Rider, Secret Avengers, X-Factor

Mm-hmm. And I mean if that's the point, and its going somewhere, fine, I'd be willing to trust in that for a while, but again, in the meantime give me someone likeable within the book to follow.

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

I think we are supposed to see every damn flaw personality and Powerwise first, then when they get beat down and at their lowest, then you will start seeing them get built up.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

Do forum users make up any possible excuse they can when previews hit online? Jesus christ.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what the hell is going on.

I liked Flash and GL quite a bit in the first issue. Even Batman wasn't too bad. He just hates Superman, and who can blame him? The only two that are just straight up jerks are Superman and Wonder Woman so far.

I'll be picking this up.

Loved the first issue and the friction in the team. Jerk Superman is my favourite member, how can you not love this guy?

I missed my favourite band of douchebags.
    What does CIN mean?

Why do you ask me, you say, I don't know. You should tell me what it means?

Quote Originally Posted by mimic_616 View Post
    I'll be picking this up.

Loved the first issue and the friction in the team. Jerk Superman is my favourite member, how can you not love this guy?
    Same here, issue 1 was a great book and I DO love douche Superman! While Maguire's art would look great on this book, he is really slow these days and I suspect that is mostly why he is not on it (when was the last time he drew a full monthly?). Porter's art, though, is insanely better than his older work, so I am happy with this book as is.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbonex View Post
    Same here, issue 1 was a great book and I DO love douche Superman! While Maguire's art would look great on this book, he is really slow these days and I suspect that is mostly why he is not on it (when was the last time he drew a full monthly?). Porter's art, though, is insanely better than his older work, so I am happy with this book as is.
    I actually like the art, the only thing the I really hate about it is that every single image of wonder woman has this this horrendous face that is completely distracting.
    Top 5: Batman, Wonder woman, Action comics, Green Arrow, Red Lanterns